Mage looking for Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

Good evening all!

My name is Frostybolts and I am in the market for a new Guild (My Current guild has stopped raiding)
My personal progress this tier is only 9/10N due to guild issues.
I have raided at many levels and as many roles in the past, experience listed below:

MoP: SoO Aotc as prot warrior
WoD: HM CE as prot warrior, BrF 9/10M as fury warrior, HfC CE as dps warrior
Legion: EN Aotc as balance druid, NH Aotc as resto druid, ToS Aotc as frost mage, Ant Aotc as frost mage
BfA: Nya 3/12M as resto druid

I am looking for a guild that raids 1-3 nights a week, around 8pm-12am EST preferably not any later. My goal as a player it to get aotc and hopefully ce every tier. It would be preferable to be on a higher population realm. My ideal guild would be one that feels like a family with everyone helping each other. I dont want to be dealing with drama every other night.

Feel free to contact me on Bnet or Discord. I can respond to discord messages anytime and ill be on bnet for at least the next 2 hours.
Bnet: Romerl1998#1664
Discord: Romerl#3640

I look forward to speaking with you all!

[Illidan], we are looking for a Fire mage for CN, currently 9/10H. Raid nights are Tues, Thurs, Mon 8:30pm - 11:00pm eastern.

Hello there Frostybolts.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Good evening to you, too!

Parsed My Pants on Zul’jin is looking for some ranged DPS for our HEROIC raid - we’re not planning on stepping into Mythic for now, but if you’re interested in running with us for a bit and seeing how you like it, we’d love to have you :slight_smile: We currently raid 9PM-12AM EST and have 7/10H down, progressing on Sludgefist this week. There’s no guild drama so far as I’ve seen this expansion, people are generally helpful (though we are a small group and there’s not always too many online), and the realm is very highly populated.

Hi Frostybolts! we are on Area 52, i think you would be a great fit for our 2nd raid team, Team Blue 10/10n Tue/Wed 9-11:30pm and looking for some more quality players such as yourself, i sent you a friend request on discord and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Frostybolts! I’m here on behalf of Ninja Kittenz! A little bit about us:

</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid raiders to our progression team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We foster improvement over replacement. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are looking for players who will do the same.

TL; DR: We’re gaming friends who happen to kill bosses.

We started an M+ community based out of our Discord server. We have plenty of activity and are happy to add more to our Discord for keys, raids, achievement hunting, etc.

Raid Times:
Shadowlands Schedule:
Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST

Current Progression:
10/10 N, 6/10 H
Past Progression:
7/12M, 12/12H Nya

Chat:
Disc: Toeknuckles#1300
B-net: Toeknuckles#1545

PS I added you on Discord by the time you read this!

Hi Frostybolts!
My guild, Forgone Conclusion (H) on Thrall, is looking to add a mage to its group!! We raid Friday/Saturday from 9:30pm est until 12 each week. We are currently 3/10 heroic and making great progress. I’ve sent a battlenet request to you already so hopefully we can continue to chat about if you would fit with our group! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Frosty,

Sounds like you would be a good fit here and we’re looking for a couple dps to help round out our roster. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and BFA. We are 10/10 H in Castle Nathria and just getting ready to start mythic progression this week. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Frost,

If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 2/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST.

More info here: Delete please
or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey there Frosty! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you!

Here’s some info about us! We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST We have aspirations to eventually be CE but for now we’re just building a team and pushing as far as we can into mythic!

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming, yet competent, guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

I Look forward to speaking with you!

Frosty! Nice to meet you. Check out our post. We’re pretty full up on Tanks/Healers now but we’re still pulling in DPS to fill out our main group. Check out our post and hit me up on discord if interested: Cozybadguy#8607. Either way I hope you find a great place to call home.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 3/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hi Frostybolts!
We are a guild that has achieved AOTC and are looking for Damage Dealer. We’re currently on 1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieved AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (both Melee and Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Rubio#11376
Discord: Rubio#0616
or
Battlenet Tag: MushMush#1865
Discord: MushMush#4191

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you could be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. We are currently in need of a dk and we only have the goal of obtaining aotc. If you are not opposed this this, here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!]

Hunting Hour H Zul’jin is a midcore 9/10H 1/10 M raiding guild looking to push further into mythic raids in Shadowlands. We prog heroic until AOTC, then push into mythic as far as we’re able.

We also run keys constantly throughout the week, and we’ll be looking to have as many people capable of running M+ at a high level.

Raid times are:

SATURDAY 9PM-12AM CST

SUNDAY 8PM-11PM CST

Looking for a few dps to bolster our ranks. Prefer ranged dps.

Including logs is a BIG plus, even if you only have heroic parses. We’re looking for good players willing to learn and get better, not necessarily highly experienced players (though they are welcome as well).

Message me or one of the officers on discord if you are interested.

Preferred - Jorichon#3098
RodanThrelos#1235
Asulz#2909
Phil#4616