Mage looking for guild

I am interested in joining a relaxed guild that is recruiting for nm/hc raids in DF.
Have AOTC experience from few expansions ago, didn’t play much of bfa or shadowlands.
Contact in-game @ Mappings#11850 or leave info below
(posted thread on wrong character woops)

BNet seems to think I’m not online so I can’t send a request, so I’ll just leave this here. If interested feel free to contact me on any of the links in the post.

:star2:Guild Summary

• The guild has been around since the launch of BFA.
  • Transferred from Moonguard RP in Mid August
  • We are a “semi-hardcore” guild with a great atmosphere and solid leadership.
  • We currently run two raid teams on different days to accommodate our raiders.
  • Active mythic + community in the guild that pushes KSM every season.

:trophy:Raid Information

• Raid Days/Times: Thurs - Friday [9 pm - 12am] EST
  • Our Priority is AOTC, then Mythic Progression
  • You are recruited as a Trial Raider for 2 weeks of raiding, equating to 4 total raids. At that point, you will be promoted to Raider.
  • If you are interested, please contact us in the following ways.

:mailbox_with_no_mail:PST Message or In Game Mail

• @Bloodpain
  • @Totemagano

Discord Message

• Joey R#9967

:trophy:Heroic Progression

• 10/10 H Fated CN
  • 10/10 H Fated SOD
  • 11/11 H Fated SFO

:trophy:Mythic Progression

• 0/10 M Fated CN
  • 3/10 M Fated SOD
  • 0/11 M Fated SFO

Would like to hear from you if you are interested.

Hi Sgnippam, We have 2 guilds on Stormrage (Loyal & Loyalty Beyond Blood). We recently had an old Raid Leader return to us, and he is also willing to run multiple raid groups for us if the need arises. We do not have any raid days or times set as yet, but we had 2 groups running in the past T/W 7-10pm est. & Sat/Sun (same time). I’m hoping that the weekday group will run at that same time period, even if the days change slightly. Besides raiding, the guild also does M+ (both low & high keys), old content runs, and special fun guild events. All events are done in Discord, as we do not post anything on calendar. Our members are friendly and most range from 20s thru seniors, even though we allow 18+. If you would like either more info/invite, I am online practically every day in the early afternoon, OR if you can’t find me online and just desire an invite, you may apply through guild finder to either of our guilds, and I can invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!