Mage looking for AOTC guild

Good morning! I’m looking for an AOTC focused guild. A lot has happened in my life the past few months which has left me not being able to join or participate in the fun of DF. Now that things are more organized I am ready to get back at it in 10.1.

I have AOTC in vault, all of shadowlands and further back. Right now my Mage is my focus but I do have a Tank/DPS Warrior and a DK geared as well. I’m a huge fan of M+ with multiple seasons of KSM.

The rough part I am not available to Raid Thursday nights Due to work so if that is a deal breaker I am sorry. I’m looking for a place to fit in.

My Bnet is RagnaBlood#1112
Character name is Ganaxx
Discord: RagnaBlood#4324

thank you and have a great day

Hi Ganaxx - We’re finishing out AOTC for season one and building our season two raid team here at Spun. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a relatively new guild with a friendly, professional, and engaging environment. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level - while enjoying the game and all it has to offer.

About our AOTC raid team

We are currently 7/8 Heroic for Season One - and working on Raz right now. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum. I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

I think we might be a good fit for you. We accomplish a lot on a 1 day raiding schedule.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

High priority on:
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter

Medium priority on:
WW Monk
DPS Warrior

US-Stormrage

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Hi Ganaxx,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+