Mage Looking for a home

Hello Lopann

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a mage in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Good Morning,

I have an alliance heroic guild on Duskwood that raids Tuesdays 8 PM est til 10:30 and Fridays 8 -11.
We like to do M+ and work together to down bosses. We understand it’s a game and want to keep it fun.
The guild tries to provide as much as it can so that we can be at our best without hours sunk farming individually.

If this sounds like a group you would like to be part of my bnet is Anaranae#1516. Please add me and we can chat more.

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Lopann, we’re looking for a mage for our weekend group!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Howdy,

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of a dps. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581

Hey, Lopann!

I added your btag but figured I’d leave our info as well. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We raid W/F 7-930 CST and have an optional alt run on Sundays during the same time. We are a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laidback raid environment. We are a newer guild with a very strong core, and our goal as a guild will be pushing AOTC every raid tier. We have an immediate need for a mage and would love to help get you back up to speed. We view our guild as a family, and we’re looking for players who fit more into the mold of our family than they do as skilled players. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial with us, feel free to add me on bnet: Conweezy#1387.

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hi Lopann!

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you. We’re looking for dps to join our team.

We’re a casual, heroic only, Alliance raiding guild on the Korgath server. We raid 2 days per week, on Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST.

We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H BoD

Each tier, we have cleared heroic and earned the AotC achievement. Once that is done, we work on raid achievements as well as other things, sometimes a mythic boss or two.

Our group is full of adults in their 30s and up, with families, jobs etc. We used to raid more hardcore, clearing what was once the current version of mythic. Now we’re quite a bit more casual and content to be so. We like to chat on raid nights, but on non-raid nights we can be fairly quiet. We do run mythic+ groups during the week and sometimes other activities as well.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me, Amateria#1632

Hey there, my guilds looking for some magey friends for our progression group, we raid fri/sat 8pm to 10:30pm central. We are casual fun loving but focused on clearing content and getting that AotC. We do dabble in mythics on a casual base as well. Please add me to your btag so we can chat. Hope to hear from you soon if you have not found a guild just yet ^_^.

Hera#1937
Cheers!

Good morning lopann! I sent you a friend request, look forward to talking to you!

I added you and will leave our info below… Look forward to a chat.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

While we understand a two day a week raiding guild is not going to have the same progression rate as a guild running 3 to 4 days a week, we always seem to keep within range of those guiles.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Sorry to hear about your guild troubles. Sylvanas Awakens (Stormreaver) is looking for some rdps. We are 4/9H and raid Thursday and Friday evenings 8-11 CST. Our guildies run M+ throughout the week and try to get everyone at least 1 10+ weekly.
Add me on btag (dsmith#1615) if you have any questions or are interested in testing out our raid team to see if we are a fit. Either way, best of luck with your search for a new home.

Hi Lopann,

Currently 9/9H, 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like the perfect guild for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!
Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Hey there lopann! Ascendance might be something you’re interested in. We’re a casual (4 hr/week) raiding guild for people that have been around a long time, like yourself. Life comes first, but we know how to kick pixel butts. I’ll leave some info down below and try to reach out to you via btag.

We are a casual AoTC raiding guild. Meaning we’ll always complete AoTC and if numbers allow we will dabble in mythic, but it’s not a big push. For us it’s just the next logical step in progression.

We are currently 6/9 Heroic. We run Mythic+ on a fairly regular basis. Usually on weekends is when we’re the most active, but posting in our discord is the quickest way to set up a guild group.

Raid days and times are Tues/Thurs 11pm-1am.

As far as our atmosphere goes, we’re pretty laid back. The guild has been around since vanilla and most of us have been playing either since vanilla or TBC. So we what to do and when to do it. This allows us to joke around more than I’ve usually seen in other guilds. We tend to have rather thick skins and ask that others have that as well.

If you have any other questions or want to talk, please hit me up on Btag Pananda#1469

Hello! <Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 6/9H

Looking for some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle the new raid!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

Butter!!!

So sorry to hear they stopped raiding!! I hope u find a wonderful new home.

<3

Hey Livi!!! stop stalking me!

Hi Lopann,

Not sure if you’re still looking but if so I wanted to give you my guild’s info.

We are [H] on the Rivendare cluster. Our raid time’s are Tues-Thurs 7pm-9:30pm PST. Our focus is and will always be Heroic raiding. We do dabble in mythic but that’s usually near the end of a tier/expac for fun.

About us:
Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. If you are looking for a new raiding home, looking to try out raiding at a heroic level, or looking for a fun group of adults to hang with, drop Haven a line - Raychacha#1790 on Bnet.

Mission:
Haven is a semi-casual raiding guild that finishes heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a group of friends with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 7.5 hours of raid time a week (3 nights, Tues-Thurs, 10pm-12:30am EST) we are still able to clear normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion.

If you’re interested in raiding, but can’t keep up with the time requirements of many hardcore guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will give all due consideration to all raider applicants.

All of your alts are welcome, as many of us have armies of alts that we play on during the weekends. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join as well.

Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenants of Haven.

Battle for Azeroth progression:
8/8H Uldir - AotC, 2/8M Uldir just for fun!

Legion progression:
11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne – AotC
9/9H Tomb of Sargeras – AotC
10/10H The Nighthold – AotC
3/3H Trial of Valor - AotC
7/7H The Emerald Nightmare – AotC

1 Like

GUILD & SERVER: Sage Crusaders (Turalyon) (A)
PROGRESSION: 5-9 Bod Normal

RAID DAYS & TIMES:

TUES NIGHT: 7:30 - 9:30pm Cst
THURS NIGHT: 7:30pm - 9:30pm Cst
SATURDAY NIGHT: 7:30pm - 9:30pm Cst

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:
RaevensCrow#1790, add me, Let’s Talk