Delete post plz

delete post plz

1 Like

Hey mate if you are still looking we are recruiting on connected ravencrest/uldaman. We are an alliance AOTC guild clearing heroic raid and some of mythic when it opens cross realm plus a boat load of M+. We raid M/Th 9p-11:30p/midnight CST. We would definitely be interested in chatting as we are rounding out our roster for SL. Check out our recruitment post here and the details to contact us!

Hey i know you’re horde but wanted to leave this here just incase. Our guild is looking for some dps to fill the remaining spots for our roster going into Shadowlands, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 EST. Our guild is a bit quiet atm due to people being burnt on BFA and just waiting on the pre-patch or Shadowlands launch but once it launches im sure that’ll change. If this at all interests you i’ll leave our guild info and our gm’s btag to get in contact :smile:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hey Omega,

We would love to have you join us. We are a new guild of previous mythic raiders focusing on AotC. Please feel free to reach out to me on bnet faro#1671 with any questions. We are horde on bleeding Hollow. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hey Omega,

S E V E N might be what you are looking for