Mage LF semi-hardcore AOTC guild

Looking to find a serious yet chill raiding group. Looking for an AOTC guild that doesn’t mind trying out a little bit of mythic after AOTC.

Available every evening (except Saturday) from 7:30 pm EST to 11 pm. Prefer an EST server, of course. Willing to realm and faction transfer for the right guild. My Discord is Infarc #2831.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST.
Our current progress is 7/11N in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30 pm EST starting in a couple of weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey there, I think our times work out pretty well! While our main priority isnt AotC we do get AotC every tier and then dabble in some Mythic to see how far we go. I sent you a disc request but also wanted to leave our info here as well.

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N & 2/11H with pulls on Normal Anduin and Heroic Dausenge. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey!!

You sound like you might be a great fit for our guild!

We are looking for some ranger players we are a semi hardcore guild.

We are 7/11N. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 est.

When we are not raiding we are running mythics and content.

I would love to chat with you

My discord is Shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Let’s chat!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

I was able to find a guild. Thank you so much for your message :smile:

Well shoot I just added you to discord. If the guild doesnt work out. We are currently 7/11N 2/11H and would love another mage. Raid times are 7:30-11:30 EST Tues/Wed/Thur