Mage LF S-HC Guild <Herod>

Hello all,
I am willing roll either Alliance or Horde and will be committing to Mage with Tailor/Enchant. LF a semi hardcore guild that raids 3 nights a week. I am available after 7PM Monday thorugh Thursday Pacific time.

I am planning on no life’ing it until i hit 60 and leveling both tailoring/enchanting.

I have completed both the Alliance and Horde attunement quests for MC and Onyxia during Vanilla and cleared up through BwL.

I bring a knowledgeable and fun personality to any guild I am in, but I do take progression serious and hope to find a guild that matches both. I am not planning on rolling any alts as I will be focused 100% on mage. I can insure my attendance to the raids and as long as we are progressing through content.

I will always be 100% honest with guildies if they have questions and I am more than happy to help people out as long as I don’t feel taken advantage of. The best guilds always help one another.

I would like to be able to finish the Ateish quest line, but not super important. I have 100% no interest in Scepter bearing for AQ.

I have already figured out my pre-raid BiS and will be farming that as soon as I can.

I would like to find a guild who would be progressing through UBRS,LBRS, BRD within the first two weeks of launch and working through MC within a month of launch.

Thank you for your time in reading this and please feel free to hit me up in game @ Cryptech#1823

If looking to roll some where other than the cesspool that will be herod you can feel free to check us out. A bunch of us will be doing the same and with content no need to raid 3 days a week. Our raid days are Sun/Weds but Phase 1 will be Ony/MC on one raid day and 5/10’s and PVP once BG’s are released teh rest of teh week. Once BWL is out well split it. MC/Ony one night and BWL the other ti lAQ. Then BWL/MC/Ony one night and AQ teh other. 20 mans are always about the same time if not later than raid times on non raid days once out.

Hello! we might be a good fit for you come check us out and see if it fits what you’re after!