Mage LF progression

I am willing roll either Alliance or Horde and will be committing to Mage with Tailor/Enchant. LF a semi hardcore guild that raids 3 nights a week. I am available after 7PM Mondau thorugh Thursday Pacific time.

I am planning on no life’ing it until i hit 60 and leveling both tailoring/enchanting.

I have completed both the Alliance and Horde attunement quests for MC and Onyxia during vanilla and cleared through BwL.

I would like to be able to finish the Ateish quest line, but not super important. I have 100% no interest in Scepter bearing for AQ.

I know how to find my pre-raid BiS and would enjoy workign with other guildies getting theirs.
Hit me up in game sometime to chat @ Cryptech#1823

1 Like

im going mage tooooo!!! ANIME MAFIA (H) PvP-NA, Herod

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

1 Like
    [H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented.
Raid times : Weekends Between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :

Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

Raid times :
Can adjust times to fit core members time tables . We have members from both Canada , and the Texas area . I myself game at all hours .

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Extras:
Guild name , raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Personality :

Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream

1 Like

Discord: BnH247 - our mage spots are still open, shoot me an inv if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Spawncraft,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled mage would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me on discord!
losefast #6123

Hey, my guild is in need of range dps for our main raid team. Here is our guild forum or you can visit our discord and read more information about how the guild! I think we would be a good fit for what your goals are and our raid time fits your schedule.

Hey come check us out!

Vangar Is aiming to be a guild that will clear all of the raids while raiding a reasonable amount of hours each week. Vangar is a gaming community founded in late 2014 by a group of friends who have been together for many years. Our community welcomes all and plays a variety of different video games as well as other hobbies like art, music, and other forms of entertainment. Many of our members on vangar have raided together in retail world of warcraft since 2011 and are now looking to form a guild for the release of classic wow. If you are looking for a guild full of people who are determined to clear content, know what they are doing, and have a fun raiding atmosphere, please considering joining us!

Goals -

*to clear all of the content efficiently and quickly

*to maintain a welcoming and positive raiding atmosphere

*to play at the absolute best of our abilities

*to aim for top 5 server

Raid Times -
Friday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST

Saturday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST

Sunday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST

Loot Rules - We will be using Loot Council that will include input from the raid leader, 3 officers, and each of the class leaders. This system work a lot better than dkp, epgp, or rolling in our opinion. We will be fair and transparent with the loot that drops in our raids. Our decisions on loot will be influenced by: Performance in raid, attendance, contribution to the team as a whole in general, relevance of an item upgrade (tank tier). We think its important for our raiders to understand the following: If you stick with this guild, you will absolutely get fully geared, you need to understand, however, that during progression certain specs and classes need gear over other people. Loot is not a primary focus of raiding within our guild, although it certainly is important.

Expectations-

We don’t expect much from our raiders. You don’t need to be the best player in the world, all that we are asking is that you are able and willing to put effort into your performance. What does this mean? We want you to be able to take criticism, furthermore, we want you to contribute towards criticism in a polite way. If you are willing to help out, willing to push yourself, and find enjoyment in raiding at the best of YOUR ability and nothing less, then you will fit in perfectly here at Vangar.

Our discord server has a lot of information for our members to use and help contribute too. This includes lists of every spec, macros, addons, tips for each class, raid strategies with images of boss rooms, as well as a link to the master classic wow list google sheet spread. We have class leads for each class that will be actively trying to discuss certain aspects of raiding with the class members

Recruitment Needs/ Roster -

Tanks: Filled!

Healers: 2 paladins

4 mages

3 locks

we currently have the following class leads: Druid, Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Priest, Rogue

Apply here - https:// www. vangargaming. com/welcome

Contact information -

Discord contacts

myro#0261

! Saladin#6083

Neonblade#5661

Yujiza#3973

Former Top 50 US guild is getting some of the band back together and looking to add more solid people. Give us a look!

Hey, Spawncraft. What timezone are you in? My guild raids 3 nights a week. Raids start at 9:30 pm EST, so as long as you’re not PST our raid times will hopefully work for you!

Here’s a link to my guild’s recruitment page: Link

My contact info is at the bottom of the link, I hope to hear back from you!

Hey! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hit me up sometime…@Cryptech#1823

Here ya go btw i’m rolling as a mage also [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: