Mage LF Mythic+ Guild

I m currently looking for a guild who is recruiting for mythic+ keys and are active. I currently have. 1980 rating for mythics and I want to progress and improve myself as well. I’m 397 ilvl as well

Hi, Berry!

Our guild is currently looking for one dps to complete our raid roster. Our guild is very friendly and always running keys. I would love to talk more! Please contact me on discord at laura#0003

I would very much like to talk with you. Cadberry#1969 in discord

Let us know if we’re a fit. No mages in guild and tons of room to grow for you. Cheers!

We actually have a channel dedicated to keys. Are you also interested in raiding? We could use a mage! Let me know if you’d like to chat more (bnet: Cailyth#1999)

Cheers!
C

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Berryscary - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun and fleshing out some solid Mythic+ teams as well! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.