Mage LF M Prog Guild

Hello All,

Looking for a home to push some mythic content down with. I am available any day after about 8pm EST. I have CE raiding EXP in multiple tiers. Currently I am 196/198ilvl, rocking a mage.

I got a late push to the expansion about 2 weeks behind because of some real life issues, that have been resolved.

Below are my logs for my mage from the current tier -
https: //www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/tottersxd#difficulty=3
Remove spaces
I am not opposed to alliance or horde, just looking for a new home.

Feel free to add me on btag Cokenpepsi#11798 with any questions.

Best!

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hello. My guild VZN (horde) on Tichondrius is currently recruiting for a mage to round out our raid team. A little about our guild, we were formed at the tail end of Ny’alotha by players with multiple past CE achieves. With only a couple months together as a guild we managed to pushed to 7/10 mythic. In Castle Nathria we are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H, though our goal is to achieve CE every tier in Shadowlands. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PM to 1030 PM PST. It is important to note we do require all of our raiders to maintain a raid ready alt.

In addition to raiding we do frequently run M+. We have several people in guild who push whenever they can.

If you are interested or would like more information I can be reached at:
BNET: Ryuk#12683
Discord: Ryuk#9250

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there totterz!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic with the remaining raid on Monday.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

little bump

Hey Totters, We’re looking to add a Mage to our roster. If the info below is of interest then hope we can talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

Hey Totterz!

[Emergency Tactics] is building a brand new raid team dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: Heals and dps

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, a Horde guild on Thrall (est time). We might be a fit for you.

We are currently 10/10N, and 6/10H, with eyes set on pushing through Mythic as well. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We are currently looking for ranged dps.

We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys playing together outside of raid (primarily mythic +) and likes to joke and have fun with each other while simultaneously working to down the hardest content we can.

Let me know if you’d like to know more! Good luck on your search.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263