Mage LF guild

432 fire mage, recently wanting to swap from ele sham. 3/9m .8% rashok M.
btag: apex#12441
disc: ohelemnt

1 Like

Love to talk to yo about a spot on our team. Hit me up in discord: Disbeliever

Hey Shiny, we’re looking to add more ranged dps to our mythic roster. I’ll drop a link to our post with our schedule and progression, and if you are interested there is a link at the bottom to our application.

Happy hunting :slight_smile:

Hey Shiinyxd,
Lets chat, I think you’d be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
2/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey there! We’d love to have another Mage join us for Mythic prog! We’re 3/9M with progress on experiments rather than Rashok, but with the people we can get both downed I’m sure! I’ll keep this part short, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more about a spot with us! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello! We have a few open spots on our team. Contact me at Syloz on discord.

Hello - unsure what days/times you were looking for.

guild: something shiny
server: cenarius
current prog: 4/9M
raid days/time: Monday and Thursday 7-10PM PST

looking for more dps that are committed to showing up for raids and making an effort to help progress.

If you are interested, reach out to me on discord “ecdubs”

Hey tried to add you we are looking for a full time mage for our mythic roster we are 4/9M with rashok at a 0.8% wipe last night :man_facepalming:t2: would love to chat I can be reached at Sig#11142 on disc or Sig#9905 on disc

We are on Rashok and looking for pumpers. Our recruitment post is here with info. if interested let us know: <Impure> Stormrage [A] is retooling our roster for a CE push!