Mage LF Guild for S4 and beyond

Hello Im Ximu,

I am looking for a guild to raid heroic/mythic with in S4 and beyond. I got CE on this mage back in Nyalotha, then main swapped to SP and got about 300 pulls on M Sire before I quit. Just started back up a month ago and got aotc/ksm. Looking for a relaxed environment, while people are also paying attention in raid/m+. I am looking for any raids between Mon thru Thurs from 6pm-11pm EST. If your team is looking to add a mage and your times fall within what im looking for, please drop your spam below or add me on Discord Ximu#1808 and we can chat.

Hello there, we have two teams with different difficulty goals to choose from! I’ll drop that guild info below and it contains the appropriate folks to contact for each team if you’re interested! Hope to hear from ya soon!

[US][H] Mok’Nathal 11/11 H 2/11 M Tues/Thur night raid

Current fated prog 7/11 H

Shared Brain Cell is an AOTC focused guild that forms a mythic prog team after acquiring AOTC for all of our members. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm – 8pm PST/server time with an optional Monday raid at the same time, the optional raid is used to either further progression depending on where we are at in the tier or for a heroic alt run.

We have an active community with members on throughout the day and on different time zones as well as several key pushers and multiple members above 3k IO actively pushing keys.

While we are currently wanting raiders/M+ players, we are also always recruiting/welcoming casual players if they’re looking for a “home” and want a fun group to enjoy the game with.

Whilr we are currently recruiting specific roles to help fill out the raid comp we will take all roles and work around you. We believe that bringing the player first is far more important than bringing the class. Our goal is to ensure that everyone is having fun, while also downing content. If you’re interested in joining feel free to message me here or contact me on BNET: DevilDrag#1691 or Discord DevilDrag (Gary)#4783

2 Likes

Thankyou but your times run toi late for me. Goodluck!

1 Like

Sill looking :smile:

Still looking for a home! would like to find something between 6pm-11pm EST during the week, or possible early raiding on weekends.

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

1. Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
  2. Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
  3. Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267