Mage LF AOTC+ Guild

244 Frost Mage, trying to push some further content past AOTC, or 2k io.

I’m currently sitting at 10/10H, 1/10M SOD, and 2.1k io. Blue/Purple Parser

I have a lot of time to be online, but it would probably be better for me to be a fill-in for a fixed raid schedule, as my career choice has my work schedule constantly rotating, which I could elaborate more on once I join a guild.

I’m willing to transfer servers after 9.2 begins, but willing to play with any guilds still until then.

Feel Free to add me on BNet if you are interested.

Tidsaddle#1863

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

**RaiderIO:**https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades (edited)

Hi,

How do you feel about weekends? Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST? We are currently 5/10M and we are looking for more dps. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more. vcronwen#1282

Well Hello! there Dango my name is Wolfestyle and we may be the guild for you. I’m not sure what times of the day you like to play but, we are more of a late night guild. We both raid and mythic+ and have several peeps in the guild with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2000. I will post you the rest of our guild info incase this sounds interesting.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.
We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 4 years and are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.
Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact
BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Discord Armageddon#2397
Talk to you soon.

Hi Dangö!

I’m the Raid Leader of [A] Elysium - Turalyon. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST and we are 3/10M SoD. Elysium is a friendly, weekend raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression. With passionate Raiders, we strive to advance far through Shadowlands. We are looking for dedicated raiders who have knowledge about their class and always seek to improve their performance. We are currently recruiting exceptional players that we believe would be a great fit to our raid team and community!

I would love to talk to you more! My battle tag is Sola#11923 and my Discord is Sola#1693.