Mage LF a new horde home

Edited post to be more specific in what I’m looking for. Hope to hear from ya.

Hello Kev,

Roll Initiative is a semi hardcore guild looking to expand our raid roster. Our guild was formed by a group of friends who have all raided at a Heroic+ level and now want to form their own team. We currently are recruiting a few exceptional DPS for Heroic Progression and for our Mythic team

Raiding:
Our goal for Raiding is to get AOTC then push current Mythic Content. We want to give a fun environment for raiding but also have raiders who take content seriously and have the drive for progression. As stated we are a semi hardcore raiding guild and as such, we plan on treating our raids as such. Our guild also pushes M+ keys and does weekly +15 runs for guild.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Knowledge Of Fights
  • Being Prepared Each Night
  • Having consistent attendance
  • Ability to improve
  • Keeping characters competitive for content (Doing weekly M+ Ect.)

Recruitment
Tank: Closed
MDps: Open Demon Hunter/Exceptional DPS
RDps: Open Mage pref/Exceptional DPS
Heals: Open

Raid Times:
Our Current raid schedule is Wed/Thurs from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We will also have alt runs on Sundays From 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Contact Us:
Does our guild look like a good fit to you? If so you can contact the following if you have more questions or want an invite. You can also apply at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/roll-initiative/main and one of our officers will get back to you asap.
BNET
GM- Riakuu - Riakuu#1258
Officer - Legend - Legend#13788
Discord
Riakuu - Riakuu#8905
Officer - Legend - AmettaLegend#6216

Hey Kev! We have a three day schedule (and are Alliance) but meet your raid times pretty well. I understand your situation :slight_smile: it’s hard to find a progressive type guild that is also fun to run with! Give me a shout and we can chat! Shadow

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello,

we just lost a mage and need one ASAP!

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Shaman - Elemental - High

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hey Kev!

Sorry to hear you’ve had a rough time so far with your guild in SL.

Based on your post you seem like you might be a good fit for my guild if your start time is flexible, here’s a little bit of info for you…

Imminent Explosion - Illidan Horde
Tuesdays/Thursdays 6-9 pm PST
10/10 N 5/10 H
Immediate goals AotC & 20 man roster
After that, mythic prog and CE

We are a semi-hardcore bunch, focused on progression but also fun and banter.

If you would like to chat about it, please hit me up on discord!

Thanks,
Frog
Spacefrog#2403 on Discord

Hey Kev!

My guild - Spiteful Misfits (H) - Area 52 is recruiting a mage for our progression through SoD heroic currently 3/10. We raid Wed / Thurs nights 9pm - 11pm EST. We also have an alt night where we run normal to keep getting people their shards and dom socket gear.

We run M+ on our non raiding days.

We are a mature guild, who also value real life events. We ask for communication if you can’t make a raid night and have an active discord where we set up groups for running keys.

If this sounds like it would fit what you’re looking for please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Hey Kev my name is Ookendooker from Blood Haze on Zul’jin (horde) we are looking for exceptional raider to join our raid group we are currrently 9/10H and will be pushing into mythic in like 2 weeks probably would love to give you a shot and try you out hit me up on Bnet godofthunder#1986 or disc Westalan#0452

Hey Kev,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 8/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord (before & after raid!) as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers

Hi Kev,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal (Horde) is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable Mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times (1 more hour! lol), we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey, You may want to consider joining us for M+ pushing and raid
[H][US][Illidan] - 6/10 H COD is recruiting for Raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Kev!

we are currently 10/10N and 3/10H SoD on Stormrage called Heralds of nightmare! always on the look out for dps to join our roster! we raid saturday and sunday 9:30pm to 12:30am EST

Guild is pretty quiet in the AM but gets more lively at night. we have people that run keys and pvp on a fairly daily basis

you can reach me on discord @ Opal#2584 and Bnet @ Oppalina#1839

Hello Kev, [I’m squishy and I know it] is recruiting ranged dps for its H/M raid team, currently 7/10H 1/10M, we raid Wednesday and Thurs nights from 11pm to 2am EST (8PM to 11pm PST) feel free to add my btag tubesocks#1806

Hello Kev,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

HEY! We might have a home for you!
We’re on Kil’Jaeden [H] 8/10H & 1/10M Raid Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST (We do some optional things on Monday/Sunday evry so often)

We’re a guild who has been together for a few tiers and have found momentum with our Raid Leads and Officer organization in Both CN and SoD!
We Do M15+ Daily/Weekly as well help for those not KSM (S2) yet!
Looking for people to give a “home” that players together in and out of raid all the while able to keep a relaxed adult environment!

If you’re interested or have any questions please reach out on Bnet or discord!
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
Discord: Oro#6621

We are on a great horde server (Area -52), have a high need for a mage, and looks like our times should work for you. Hit us up.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

Hi Kev -
Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are looking for a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Not sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are certainly looking for more raiders who are will to learn (we do not mind teaching a gearing) and more friends for our community. Our forum post is below:

Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hi Kev! I believe our guild would be a great fit for you! We are on Horde-Tichondrius, and we are currently 1/10M 7/10H. We need a consistent Mage for our Mythic team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:30pm-11pm PST. I understand this is a little later than you mentioned in your post but I’m hoping there’s a little flexibility possible!

You can get in contact with me over Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Hey, Kev! We’re in search of a mage for our raid time. Before I get into major detail I have put the basic guild details below. Let’s chat on discord if this peaks your interest

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

OPEN
Ranged: Boomkin, Mage (All Spec), Lock

Melee:
DK (DPS and/or Tank)
Warr (DPS and/or Tank)
Sham (Ele / Enchance)
Pally (Tank)

WHY BRIG!

We’re a casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
We Do M15+ Daily plus Weekly Organized Keys directly after raid too to optimize Vault for the guild at a player level.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on Bnet or discord!
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Hello Kev! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We are currently 9/10H and looking for people to start into Mythic SoD with! We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Mage - Extra High priority
Shadow Priest - High priority
Boomkin - High priority
Melee - low priority

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!