Mage lf a guild

Hello, I’m currently looking for a raid/ mythic dungeons spot. I just came back to the game about a month ago and have previous raiding experience. I’m currently sitting at ilvl 454 and I’m willing to transfer realms or factions if the fit is right. Im 35 so I’m looking for an older group if possible…my battle tag is Racks#11542

Hey there! Our guild is older on average (I’m your age!), and our group does AotC and some M+ (Mon/Thurs/Sun). If you’re looking for a smaller guild and a low time commitment but still want to get things done, we may be what you’re looking for.

I’m going to paste our recruitment link below so you can get some more info. Get in touch if you’re interested–we’d be able to bring you for a trial on our next clear night (Thursday).

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 4/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. Most of us are 35+. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450. I can use another good mage for my team. If you’re willing to go Horde, we do fit the description you’re looking for :wink: I’ll leave my spam below for you to look over in the meantime.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello, we are recruiting. Not sure if our times fit your schedule:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

[H] - Thrall - All Outta Bubblegum
Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, MW Monk, Priest with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken, S-Priest and Warlock

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Good morning,

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Good Morning Buying!

Released Reforged is currently looking to build our community of new and returning players! We are currently 12/12 H and looking to expand our roster for the remainder of BFA and start of Shadowlands. We are more than happy to help train and build up players from those who have 0 experience to those who have lots. Come be part of a community of players that help build each others skill and chill with friends!

Raid Times & Days: Wednesday/Thursday 4PM-7PM (PST)

jjblf1990#1699 (Bnet)
Kerbey#1211 (Discord)

Hello, Buying! I’m a raid leader for the [A] Salty Sea Doggos on US-Emerald Dream. Many of our active players are in their late 20s and 30s and have spouses, children, jobs, etc., so we understand that real life comes first.

In the past we have been primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but in Shadowlands we plan to continue our progress into Mythic. We are currently 4/12 M in Nyalotha and have begun progress on Hivemind. We have achieved this on a very casual schedule, raiding from 9pm - 11pm CST on Wed/Thurs. We also have a more beginner friendly raid that is progressing through Heroic on Saturdays from 2pm - 5pm CST.

Beyond raiding, we also have groups that are active in role playing, world pvp, rated arenas, and mythic plus. We have a good handful of players that are 2.1k+ raider io with a goal of hitting 3k before the end of the season. Monday evenings are set aside for getting everyone in the guild their weekly keystone.

In short, if you want to join a friendly group of people that enjoy all types of content that WoW has to offer, please consider Salty Sea Doggos. If you want to chat more, hit me up on Bnet at dlinedj#1911 or on Discord at dlinedj#6175. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

I added you on btag. Engage#1375. I am an older raider as well and I think you would fit in well with our guild.

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post. [H] 5/12M Illidan we are in need of a mage!

HiHi Buying!

Our guild might be a good fit for you and we have a mostly older crew (most of us are in our 30s, but some youngins thrown in :wink: haha!

< ChristianDadsofOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. Heroic 12/12 and 4/12 Mythic (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but we’ve been pugging or mixing with other guilds and now looking to progress within guild only). Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily. Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply.

Hopefully this sounds like a good fit for you. Let them know Classiest sent ya!

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Well hello there Buying. Just starting out I would love to be 35 again LOL. Our guild consists of players that would be both older and younger then yourself but, everyone in the guild is respectful, I don’t tolerate anything else. We are a later night guild and that’s not for everyone but, I will drop you are guild info just in case.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

We are mostly over 35 years old here. (Grown folks party)

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and veteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Good Morning Buying! Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add quality people to our community. Were all around that 30s to 40s bracket (with the exception of grandpa j) and have the like mindset of relaxing and having a good time while getting stuff down. We do a ton of keys during the week and this week we are dabbling in getting a raid team together to build some cohesion come shadowlands. If youre looking for a place to call home feel free to check us out. We hope to hear from you dude! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+