Mage LF 2 night a week mythic guild

Currently 437 equipped ilvl, neck lvl 67.
My guild recently made the call to stop raiding after feeling the roster pinch post classic. I have mained Monk for the last 2 tiers but looking to switch back to Mage for 7.3 and beyond.

Looking to stick to a 2 night a week roster while maintaining a good progression. Which night isn’t a big issue, would just like to keep it to 2.

Currently 7/8M exp with multiple nights worth of pulls on Azshara.
9/9M BDA 2/2H CoS 8/8M Uld and several expansions worth of raiding exp.

I’m open to any realm and faction so long as it’s OCE. Feel free to add my btag ChrisS#1542 or on Discord Nachomonk#3425.

Hey Burntnips - We’re a 2 night raiding guild currently 4/8M looking for some strong dps for Orgozoa and beyond. 6:30-9:30 ST Wed and Sun. If your interested, add me on BNET for a chat: Mashman#11518.

Hey man, i run Centrelink 7/8m. CE raid team, monday 9pm svt to 1120pm and Friday 9pm to 1230am. My bnet is Sxcwog#1505. I have a spot open for Queen Azshara if your interested lets have a chat

“Something Offensive”
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
4/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Wednesday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek wednesday (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those elite that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also on discord almost always.
Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet Boss#1709

Still looking

[A][Frostmourne] 7/8M Weds/Sun 07:30-10:30 AEDT

Have a read, If our times and days suit feel free to fill out the google form.

Hi there, Burntnips. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. We’re 3/8M and are looking for several new raiders. Check us out on wipeitup dot net! As you can see, we’re not as progressed as you so this might not be your first pick, but in the short term it’s at least a port to call home. Maybe you’ll stick around for more than just the end of the raid tier, maybe you’ll look elsewhere. We’d be happy to have you in the team.

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 server time; and run mythic keys Monday night.

Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if this looks like it’ll work for you.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!

Still looking for a new home

Hey dude,
My guild is looking for a few more commited raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. Quick facts: We’re a previous server 10 guild from Horde-Barthilas that took a break in the last tier, with some of our raiders achieving CE during that break. We’re a 2 day/week guild as well - Tuesday/Sunday. All of the raid related info is in the link posted below, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/