Mage + HPally LF CE Focused Guild

Hi!

Torching (Thrall) - Frost Mage
Ashoholic (Thrall) - Holy Paladin (Flexible to other classes)

Please feel free to look us up on logs or contact us for a logs link! We each maintain a high standard of play.

Raiding Experience: 11/11M Antorus, 6/8M Uldir, 9/9H 2/9M Battle

We are former CE players currently looking for a 2 Weekday Night Cutting Edge focused guild. I primarily play a mage and Ash primarily plays a Holy Paladin, but both of us are flexible within our respective roles of RDPS and Healer. We are looking forward to speaking with potential groups and finding the right fit for us and you.

Preferred Nights: 2 Weekday Nights, 3 Nights considered if third is Sunday
Preferred Times: Any time between 7pm EST - 12am EST
Preferred Progression: 9/9H
Preferred Server: Thrall, but open to transfer for the right fit
Preferred Faction: Horde, but open to transfer for the right fit

BattleTags: Torch#11415 Ashayma#1683
Discords: Torch#8073 Ashayma#5049

Shotnight Raiders

8/9H, 1/9M BOD

Mythic raid: 9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Monday
Optional heroic: 9PM EST Thursday
Optional drunk normal: 9PM EST Saturday

Current needs: Holy pally and melee DPS! But always recruiting good, fun players!

Recruitment officer:
btag: Kentauri#1750 discord: Kentauri#4150

Guild master:
btag: Derka#1817 discord: Derka#3709

Raid lead:
btag: Dkkillu#1476 discord: DeadInside#2657

Hey there! If you guys would consider a 3-day guild t/w/th 8-11pm EST I would recommend Impatient on Thrall! We are 3/9M! Add me on bnet if you are interested: Raychele#1685

We are alliance but we are looking for more dps to bolster our mythic roster as well as a 5th healer. We have other healers on the team willing to be switches if the holy pally would prefer to stay healing all the time. If you like what you see, I’d love to talk more!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

Mythic raiding on a one night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided. Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

We’re Alliance and 3 day, but I thought I’d put our info down anyway in case it was a good fit for you guys. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generalyl have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer