Mage geared from last season coming back to mage have aotc and mythic kills on account

lf a guild any raid days evening or night i have past and current exp as dps as range im coming back to wow as mage im doing well for my gear just need a guild to raid with im very under geared. trying to catchup if u need a mage im willing to transfer faction change anything really.

Hi Callowe!

We’re looking for a Mage to round out our Heroic Progression Raid Team! We’re 9/9 Normal 8/9 Heroic. Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30pm - 10pm EST.

Found a Green Quest 5yr guild 9/9 N 8/9 H LF DPS for Heroic Progression Raid Team

Please check out our forum post above for our guild recruitment. If you have any questions, please reach out to us!

still looking for an oppurtunity im also excellent with mechanics

My guild Hollowguard on Stormrage is looking for a mage for our Mythic progression if you’re looking for more serious raiding. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST. We run Heroic on Fridays at the same time if you’d like to run with us and see if we might be a good fit. We run a lot of keys as well.

1 Like

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved KeyStone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Currently we are 9/9H and looking to start mythic progression.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

how do i ad u on btag mewgli

Feel free to message me on Discord my name is friknchikn

Hey callowe,

We are currently looking for a few bodies for our push into mythic raiding and id love to chat. I will leave my info below and hope to have a chat soon.

Discord - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hello Callowe! Hope you are doing well today. Not sure if we’d be a fit for you:

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. AOTC in every patch.

Experience: 9/9N 8/9H

We are an active home for:

• AOTC/Mythic Raiding
  • Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:

1 mage
1 DH
1 Warrior

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Callmealice: Quora#1337

Hey! My guild is recruiting and we’re AOTC currently. We raid wednesdays and sundays. Feel free to add me on discord and we can chat more if these times work for you.

yomy#5374

Hey Callowe,

We’re currently looking for more players to fill our roster for the raid team. We are currently 8/9H with a 1.7% wipe on H Sarkareth (will be killed this week). As soon as we have a raid night with 20 people on, we will go into Mythic.

We are welcome to any class/spec. What I would personally really like is another 1 or 2 Evokers - any spec but Augvoker would be great after 10.1.5.

Although Diablo 4 has taken up quite a bit of many of our players’ time (for now), we do have players actively running M+ in their off-time.

If you choose to join up with us and create a character on our server, we are willing to help level 1 character to 70 (takes roughly 4 hours). That way you can get in the action and get caught up and raid ready as fast as possible.

If interested - contact me in Discord and we can chat some more :slight_smile:
Discord: _sparty

We are looking for more for out mythic raid team. We are a 10 year guild. We are not new or rebuilding. During our time we have some CE kills. Add me on discord
Discord:derrickforreal

Yo! We are currently looking for the last couple DPS to round out our roster. Midcore CE guild on Illidan (H). Check us out! Raid times are Tues/Weds 8:30p-11:30p cst.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-99h-29m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Hi,

If you are still looking for a home. We are Volatile on Llane/Arygos. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Current progress is 1/9M 9/9H. We are looking for consistent members to help us with mythic progress. If you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836