Mage+Fury/arms warrior LF 2-3 night PST guild

Myself (mage) and a friend of mine (warrior) are both looking for a guild that begins around 9 PST and raids 2-3 days per week. Both very experienced raiders! You can contact us via battletag at jaythekilla#1129 or gloodizzle#1922. MUST BE HORDE!!

I know warrior isn’t listed but you can always apply anyways. We are a CE focused raiding guild and we can use some quality people who are able to maintain their necks. = )

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis:

5/9H
8/8M CE (US 301 WCL)
11/11M CE (US 295 WCL)
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)
Needs:

• 1 Havoc Demon Hunter
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 Shadow Priest
  • 1 / Holy/Discipline Priest
  • 1 // Mage
  • 1 // Assassination/Outlaw/Subtlety Rogue
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

If you have questions, feel free to contact me @ Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me) or Pandapriest @ PandaToons#1346 (btag) or PandaToons#7304 (disc). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

All the rosters can be found here: 7/8M 2/2M CE LFM Top 50-100 Raiders

We’d love to have you both!

Color Blind - 1/9M, 7/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 1/9M, 7/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, 4/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

still looking!

Bump, still looking!

Anybody out there?

Well whale well

10 characters required

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: naggrodamus#11605, TvThief#1156, Geesicks#1950
Discord: naggrodamus#6284, Tv.Thief#4816, geesicks#3968
Current Progression: 5/9/H | 5/8M

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time (10pm-12am EST)