Mage Feels Bad Solo'ing High Tier Delves

Yup, it’s alot better now than it was 10-11 days ago.

2 Likes

Delves are definitely fine as many have said. I just wish the hero talents were more balanced. It kinda sucks to be pigeon held into going into certain hero builds. With decent gear, sure frostfire frost is fine. But I would like to see frostfire do a little more damage to catch up to spellslinger. same with spell slinger arcane. Would be nice if the gap was closer to sunfury.

TIL the campfire has an int buff. Fml. Either way as 610 it’s all trivial now. Single burst rotation does it in most cases. Maybe needing miniburn.

I very rarely have an issue with 8s. I haven’t done higher yet because I’m only going for vault choices. We have great advantages between mirror images,time warp,two shield charges, our massive CC and alter time

I’m 611 Ilvl and I still have to kite frequently, especially with large groups but I highly enjoy kiting mobs. Also don’t forget to use LoS to your advantage.

Despite Brann being fixed to now be less helpful than he was 2 weeks ago it makes sense now that everyone is actually at or above the recommended gear level they’re finding them easier. Who would have guessed?

It may be easier but unfortunately due to the survival limitations of mage you’re forced to single packs outside major cooldowns.

That alone makes doing the delve on a group infinitely more efficient as the tank can always grab 2-3 packs per pull and you end up clearing significantly faster.