Mage and Rogue Duo LF raiding guild

Hey Immunity,

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself and your friend interested in joining a new community of close knit members.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there Immunity, I feel that Chaos Manifesto could be a good fit for you two, although we do not fit your times all that well. If you find your selves still looking please feel free to msg me Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443

Hello!. maybe we can be a fit for the two of you!

Hallo Immunity and friend!

My name is Cleo, I am the raid lead and Co-GM of Vendetta [H] on Horde. We are recruiting for our AotC raid team starting in 9.1, and have several spots available. Our guild is a mature, community focused guild that has been around for a couple years, but recently transferred from Area-52 to Dalaran.

We have guild game nights, movie nights, and trivia nights. We also occasionally run a gathering raffle, and consistently try to keep M+ going and our Discord relatively active.

If this is the type of environment you are looking for, feel free to add me at Cleoatore#1937 on Battle.net anytime!

Thank you, and have a great day!

[US] [H] | White Lotus on Illidan is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are an active, LGBTQ+ friendly, and helpful guild that is trying to make it’s way through SL and move into 9.1. Our current raid time is Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST), with an additional second time of Tue 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST) starting July 6th, we are currrently 9/10 Heroic. Other than raiding, we also do mount runs, achievements, m+, Torghast, you name it!

For our raid team we are looking for DPS but are welcoming anyone, at any level, to join our community! We have a spot for everyone. Join us on or reach out on BattleNet to our Guild Master, Kretyn#1728 or myself, amyag#1972. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Discord username: amy#2891

Hey Immunity! If you are willing to go alliance and switch to Turalyon, Grey Horse Army might be a great fit! We are a casual, but determined AOTC raid team. We are mostly all older with jobs and responsibilities. We also have Mythic Mondays every week and just help each other out in general besides. Our raid team can definitely use more dps, and what class and spec you play is up to you, we don’t tell people how to have fun :slight_smile:

Hey there, if you are still looking. We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile:

Did you find a home? If not I think Alpha could be a great fit for you both. Check us out!

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

I am not sure if you are willing to move to alliance side, but Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are a semi casual raiding guild with most members being over the age of 30 with jobs, children, and adult responsibilities. Our raids I believe fit your times, we raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. I will leave our spam with more information here, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey Immunity!

If Alliance is something you’re willing to consider, our guild Too Stupid To Quit (6/10M CN) is looking for strong dps with an interest in Mythic progression. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11 EST.

If you’re interested in checking us out, I’ll put my contact info below. I’d love to chat with you further.

Bnet: Yawn#11282
Discord: Cy#4103

Hit me up if you aren’t against going Alliance. Hopefully our times work for you but I feel like you would be a good fit. Info is in our guild post:

Think we could be a good fit for you. let me know what you think

You guys sound like a perfect fit for Evolved, check us out!

Hello! You sound like you’d fit right in with our guild. hit one of us up on Bnet at Blanna#1779, Kabizzle#11550, or Spiritus#1791 so we can talk more 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 or all of us and the 2 of you lol…We’d like to discuss a little more in detail about what we’re about and see if you feel like you’d fit in with our community. Hope to hear back from you.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , 1 off tank and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Immunity!

I’m not sure what level of end game content you two are striving for but if you’re looking for an AOTC focused with some mythic group, I think we would be a great fit!

We are a group of close knit friends going back to Uldir, so we’ve been together awhile. We enjoy playing with each other in M+ and killing bosses!

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you! Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Discord (preferred): Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi!

Inevitable is recruiting for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+!

The core of Inevitable was started by a handful of veteran WoW players at the beginning of Legion as Forlorn on Dalaran[A] with the goal of being a top-tier heroic and Mythic+ focused guild that cultivated a fun, laid back community with what we call a seriously-casual atmosphere. After being successful throughout Legion, BFA killed the drive for a lot of our players and while most of us stayed in touch the raid group went their separate ways.

We decided to get the band back together for Shadowlands and are looking for more players to round out our roster!

Here’s a snapshot of Shadowlands Season 1:

• Heroic Denathrius killed pre-nerfs.
  • Multiple groups pushed KSM.
  • Those interested in PvP pushed to at least 1800 rating in RBGs.
  • Glory of the Nathria Raider

As a community we pride ourselves on taking the game seriously but having fun doing it. Gambling while killing trash, fun transmog contests, themed raid nights, and bounties for killing certain players on farm bosses are a few examples of our focus on fun.

Our core philosophy comes down to a phrase you may be familiar with: Be Excellent To Each Other.

Current Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Select Melee DPS
  • DPS with Tank/Heal off-spec for M+

Raid Info/Requirements:

Heroic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Mythic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. I promise it’s not confusing!

210+ iLVL is required as well as decent experience at Heroic level raiding. Recent logs are also requested; we’re not expecting orange parses but would like to see blues at the least.

Part of our seriously-casual atmosphere is an expectation of basic homework before progression fights as well as proper enchants, gems, combat potions, weapon stones/oils, and a supply of personal health potions. The game isn’t that hard, don’t make it harder!

Battle.net: Brink2T#1453
Discord: Brink#0072

We look forward to raiding with you!

Hello Immunity, are you still looking for a group? I’m looking for players for 9.1 for our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. I’ll post our link below. Please let me know if we sound like a good fit!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey :slightly_smiling_face: Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking for Healers/RDPS/MDPS to round out and bolster our team.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

Not sure if the raid times is something you guys can work with but feel free to send me a msg on battle.net and we can talk out the details.
Maveric#1869