Mage and Priest LF Raids

Akades-Illidan Bubblye-Illidan

Prefer Tue-Thu raid times though Available any day of the week 6pm CST to 11pm CST.

1 Like

Any chance you can go an hour later? We are Tues/Thurs 9-12 cst. I’ll leave our info below and if you’d like to talk, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello. My guild is on Stormrage Alliance. Looking for a Solid healer to round out our healing team and strong ranged dps for prog. 10/12M T/W 8-11pm EST. If you think you might be interested hit me up. Discord filthyphill#6087

Hi Eiahnko,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey we could use both for our core roster. Come check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting> - #5 by Zerosiight-dalaran

Hey I think you could be a good fit for us!

[H][US][Illidan] (9/12M) mythic raiding guild. looking to grow our ranks for a current push into mythic as well as in preparation for Shadowlands. The guild has a very good core of players, and we are looking for more to join who share our philosophy of having a good time while also buckling down and seriously progressing on content when needed. We are currently 9/12M, but will be 10/12 soon. We have been mythic raiding as a guild for a month now, and with the progression we have had I can confidently say that we would have achieved CE had we started back in the beginning of 8.3. We will however probably be stopping progression after Ilg and continuing reclears since prepatch is almost here.

GOALS Our goal for Shadowlands will be CE for each patch. We want to foster a fun raid environment where people can talk and have fun when appropriate, but we buckle down and get seriously for progression kills. Progression has gone extremely well for us, and even those of us who had not done mythic raiding before are learning and improving at a very quick rate.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS Currently in need of Ranged DPS and a healer, but all exceptional players will be considered. Preferably with past Mythic experience and logs, but not necessarily for this expansion.

RAID TIMES (CST TIME ZONE) Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm CST, and third day will be added for the first 2 or 3 weeks of Castle Nathria.

OUTSIDE PROGRESSION We have a heroic team that runs on Saturdays for alts or people who do not want to raid mythic, and outside of that we have a very active discord with doing things such as running keys and playing an wide variety of games. We also have a very active M+ side, with many players at or above 3k io and keys run most days.

HOW TO JOIN US If you would like to join Incantation, or if you have any questions on the guild, feel free to add me on Discord (Addonexus#6956) or Bnet (Addonexus#1451) I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

looking again.

Do Not Release [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild.
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 9/12M

Current Needs: Priority spaces, all can be considered.
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, Ret Palidan
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, BM hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest
Healer: Full
Bench: Anybody class/spec can be considered bench, this comes with a simple expectation of if called upon perform your designated roll, no attendance, no calling out necessary.

Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.

We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.

Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

Contacts
Recruitment Officer: BNET Des#12152
Discord: Des#1036

Hi Yuuki,

We are a CE guild looking for both a mage and a shadow or disc priest for the SL raid team. If you are interested, the wowprogress link has our application and more information (loot, what’s provided by guild, etc). Below is our spam.

Thank You and hope to hear from you,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Eiahnko! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some caster dps for our core raid group. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello!

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey there! My new guild and I raid from 5:00pm - 8:15pm PST( 7pm -10pm CST)
Check out our thread if you are interested.

y

Hey there, our raid times match perfectly with yours. Would love to talk to you both some more. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Short and simple. Got it. Here’s copy and paste, hopefully we can chat!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Hey man, you and your friend look like awesome fits for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:

Have core spots available for both of you!

Despair of Thrall (high pop) Horde side. Established in 2007!

Currently 12/12M CE
Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST

Looking forward to speaking with you both regarding your goals and future!

Scrubcat#1271 - BT
Scrubcat#5694 - Discord

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone :grinning: :smile:

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550