Mage and Lock LF Mythic Raiding

I’ve been raiding forever. He’s a little newer to the game, but has been in the past few tiers. We met through the raid of a mutual friend, and would like to find somewhere together.

his logs
www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/proudmoore/vesriala

Mine:
www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/astynaxx#zone=26

Ya know, why would blizzard let me include links in posts?

We’re interested in mythic prog, and I want to emphasize this just to save everybody some time. Alliance v Horde isn’t a huge deal, although we’re both alliance, so we’re likely to lean that way, but if you’re Horde and interested, then by all means.

You can reach me preferably on discord at Astynax#6865, but my bnet is Astynax#1520.

Hey Astynaxx,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (5/10H SoD 9/10M CN) is a two day raiding guild looking for some exceptional rdps to round out the team and keep pushing into the tier! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with the two of you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Did you find a team yet?

Team Spite is looking for a few more raiders. They raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm - 11pm CST.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/envelop
Radier .io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - *medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Astynaxx I think we may be a great fit for you! We are recruiting a few more dps for our mythic roster! Read below for some details and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Shadow

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic CN) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

If you’re looking for a guild to push CE with, come take a look at us.