Topic deleted by author

[Topic deleted by author]

2 Likes

what is your availability? can you raid weekends?..would love to chat with you more about our AOTC/Mythic team :slight_smile:

Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

Hey there, our guild does some pretty laid-back Mythic pushing every tier! We always get AotC as well but our primary focus is just seeing how far we can get into Mythic every tier without the elitism or toxicity that some higher-end guilds can bring. Hit us up if we interest you, we’d love to have another Mage on the roster!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 9/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Well met Magiseraph! ONA on Stormrage (A) is currently seeking a talented and committed mage to round out our roster! We’re an AOTC/Mythic Lite guild with a healthy M+ community. Please check out our info below and hope to hear from you!

Guild & Server: One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Tues 830-1130pm EST, Thurs 9-11 EST (optional night)

Mythic+/Other PvE Content: Guild-hosted M+ on Fridays starting at 8pm EST. Glory achieves after we complete AOTC, 3/9M. Come hang out and get your mounts!

Current Progression: 9/9N, 8/9H ASC, AOTC and 2/8M VOTI

Recruitment Contacts: Russo#4482 Lucast#0562 (Discord)

Requirements: Attendance of 90+%, at least 4 M+ for vault each week. AOTC-focused plus 3/9M.

Needs: DPS: 1 Mage, 1 Enh Sham, Healer: 1 Resto Sham

9/9 normal and 5/9 heroic, we raid tuesdays and Thursday’s from 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm. Now that the boring stuff is over… We are a group of people that really enjoy playing the game together, but are also a group of adults who have lives that understand a video game won’t always be a priority. We believe in respecting each other and enjoying progressing together. If any of that seems to fit with what you are looking for in a guild then I’d love to talk more, or maybe do a m+ run with some other guildies and see if there is a fit. If not then I wish you the best of luck in your guild search.

Greetings. Here is our guild info

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. Currently full clearing normal, but switching to Mythic soon.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 8/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Holy/Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Death Knight - DPS

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey there! Our guild is looking for more ranged dps :slight_smile: We are pushing for AOTC/semi-hardcore Mythic. Our raid times are tues/wed 9:30-12 EST. We also have an optional alt raid on Sundays at the same time!

I’d love to talk more if you’re interested to share more info about our awesome community. Please reach out to me via discord at laura#0003.

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer and dps for raid/M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9 p.m. PST, and Monday night progression 7-9 p.m. PST! We are a AOTC/KSM guild currently 9/9N, and 4/9 H.

*Contact on Discord: Crypticedge#0591 or Other One#2209