Maelie the Wanderer - Tinybell talking but no Maelie

Today, 5/26/2022, Tinybell is beckoning in chat the phrase she is supposed to use when Maelie the Wanderer is up. However, Maelie is nowhere in the zone. I was directed here from a support ticket to submit a bug report. I realize there are other days that she will be up, but this has been occurring randomly since they “fixed” this event. Recently, it’s happened twice within a few weeks. There are still people coming back to the game and trying to get the mount from the Maelie the Wanderer process and days like this are frustrating, especially when it occurs around a cluster of days off. I’ve verified it is happening on EU servers as well as US servers and other people are not able to find Maelie, either. Can we get this particular buggy day fixed so it doesn’t keep coming back around… please??

2 Likes

I can understand that frustration.

Next time you find her, put a group finder thing so others can come get a click in.

She is up on every server at the same time, so people just need to know her location. I update the location every day on Wowhead already, many of us announce in general chat, etc… but there is a random day that Tinybell still doesn’t work correctly. If it was still every 5 to 7 weeks like it has been since they fixed how it worked, I wouldn’t even bother posting about it, but since it just happened not long ago, I thought I better TRY to get it fixed for people!

That random non-working day can make it 5 days straight or more without seeing Maelie since she is not up every day. It’s tough for some people to check every day, so being gone for a long time makes the mount super hard to obtain.

I know it’s old content, but I was hoping to make it easier on people. It’s a nice mount!

1 Like

Hefalumpy is doing a valuable public service. Let’s not make it more frustrating than it has to be.

Lol, thank you! I think the entire Maelie process is super frustrating to SO many people. I feel really bad for the players that know how the process works and don’t have a good route so it takes them hours and hours of not finding her before they give up. I LOVE the dedication, but if the Maelie stuff worked right, then less people would be frustrated and feeling like they wasted their entire gameplay for the day looking for something that ended up buggy. I have a route that only takes about 5 minutes to run and checks the entire main part of the zone, but I can’t easily share that with people. If Blizzard would be willing to fix the bug, though, then at least the extra time of looking for her without a good route would feel like it pays off for those players. It’s tough to check for her every day for most people, these buggy days make it so much harder!

Please, Blizzard, Maelie NEEDS us and we want to help find her! I know it’s a random day out of how many ever days… but it’s a lot of wasted time on that buggy day when it comes around. I hope it’s looked at soon for all the returning players sakes and those people that are finally willing to go back and try to find Maelie for the mount.

1 Like

STILL AN ISSUE on December 24, 2023 … yep another year has passed and still an issue. #heychris #fixyoursh**