Macros sssss

Hello. What kind of code are we using for macros in World of Warcraft? I’ve seen about making macros in WoW and none of those pages work to understand how to make a macro in Wow. We are using a programming language, but I don’t know what the language is …

Please. If you know a book made by blizzard and tell me, I would appreciate it, because I’m bored of someone else making a macro instead of me, I want to make my own macro …

or Where have you learned to make macros in wow?

for example, this:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover] Rule of Law ;[mod:alt,@mouseover] Divine Toll(Kyrian); [@mouseover,exists,noharm] [@target,exist,help][player] Holy Shock

1 Like

I’ve got a pamphlet I give folks one-to-one when they ask that has a great deal of good information about how to make a macro and what to make macros for if the stickies here aren’t enough for you.

Kaldara#11970 <---- BattleTag friend me and we’ll work out how to get it to you.

1 Like

Mostly by doing. The pins in these forums can help expedite things for you.

Also, optimized your macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [mod:shift] Rule of Law ; [mod:alt,@mouseover,exists,nodead] [mod:alt] Divine Toll(Kyrian); [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@player] Holy Shock
3 Likes

Thanks guys <3