Macro Mod Key Functionality Changed?

Ever since the DF prepatch I’ve had problems with multiple macros that use modifier keys, especially Shift and button 1/2. Here’s one example:

#showtooltip 0 5
/use [nomod] Healthstone
/use [nomod] 0 5
/use [mod:shift,btn:1] 0 13
/use [mod:ctrl,btn:1] 1 21

This is a health macro, I have it set to G on most characters. Hitting the key will use a Healthstone (if one exists in my inventory) and a potion in the slot I dedicate to health potions. Shift-clicking will use food in a dedicated slot, and control-clicking does the same for bandages.

Now however the game completely ignores the shift and button designations. it just does whatever’s listed with [nomod].

Here’s a similar one for mounts.

#showtooltip Lucid Nightmare
/use [nomod] Lucid Nightmare
/use [mod:shift] Infinite Timereaver
/use [mod:shift,btn:2] Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone

Again, ignores everything that isn’t listed with [nomod]

Both of these worked perfectly before the prepatch. Is there any documentation about how macro processing has changed?

Are you using a barmod?

Click bindings are a bit messed up right now.

Also, there’s problems with certain types of macros (reticle and mouseover) and the Self Cast Key modifier. Needs to be set to None these days to not mess things up.

Optimized the macros a bit.

#showtooltip 0 5
/use [nomod] Healthstone
/use [mod:shift,btn:1] 0 13; [mod:ctrl,btn:1] 1 21; [nomod] 0 5
#showtooltip
/use [mod:shift,btn:2] Eternal Traveler's Hearthstone; [mod:shift] Infinite Timereaver; Lucid Nightmare
1 Like

I was using ClassicActionBars before, which hasn’t been updated, and switched to Bartender for the classic UI mode.

I’ll double-check my others that use Alt (default key for self-cast) and see if they’re having issues.

Thanks for the advice and optimizations!