Macro help

Hello,
I want to see if there is a macro that will change the spell I have depending on if I am in a dungeon or in an arena. I have one keybind that I have for 2 spells, but neither is used outside of the other- if that makes sense.

1 Like

Sort of… It’s ugly as hell but you can do something like:

#showtooltip
/cast [@arena1,exists]; NON_ARENA_SPELL
/cast ARENA_SPELL

That said, it’s generally unnecessary. What specifically do you want to cast in the 2 scenarios?

Ray of Hope in arena and circle of healing in dungeons. I may just need to make 2 keybind profiles I guess.

#showtooltip
/cast [known:197268] Ray of Hope; Circle of Healing
1 Like

Thank you so much. Going to give this a shot. And as far as that number what does that represent? What would I use if I wanted a keybind with void shift and another spell? The same info but change the spells?

It’s the spellid for Ray of Hope. And yes.

You can also combine it with other logic if you want enhanced targeting etc.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shiftalt,known:372616] Empyreal Blaze; [mod:alt,known:14914,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [mod:alt,known:14914] Holy Fire; [known:375901,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [known:375901] Mindgames; [known:373481,@mouseover,help,nodead] [known:373481,help] [known:373481,@targettarget,help,nodead] [known:373481] Power Word: Life
1 Like

Where do you get the spell ids for this? I cannot find one for the pvp talent spirit of redemption. Thanks

There’s addons to find them in-game but you can also pull them from the wowhead url spell=######.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=20711/spirit-of-redemption