[SOLVED] Macro Help with Help/Harm

#showtooltip
/cast [help,nodead]Rejuvenation; [harm, form:2] Rake; [@mouseover]Rejuvenation
This is what I’ve got so far and it works great except I want it to cast rejuvenation on myself, the player, if there’s no target.

I have Auto Self Cast enabled and everytime an @Player within the macro, it completely breaks the [harm]Rake portion.

It currently:

• Rakes while in Cat Form and targeting an enemy (HARM).

• Rejuvenates a target and a mouseover (HELP).

• Does nothing with no target.

edit:
Retail btw.

1 Like

Pins are your friend.

1 Like

doesn’t work because then I have to deal with being forced out of cat form everytime my mouse happens to hover over someone.

I remade the macro and it does everything I ask except for one thing:

#showtooltip
/cast [form:2, harm]Rake;[@mouseover,help,nodead][@target]Rejuvenation
While in cat form and targeting an enemy, it will ALWAYS use rake. The mouseover on an ally will NOT overwrite this. Rake is priority in cat form.

When targeting an ally, regardless of form, it will rejuv the target. Again, if the target registers under help, it will use Rejuv on the target.

The mouseover Rejuv works either when I’m in cat form and targeting an ally (again, the Rake overwrites EVERY function) OR when I’m out of cat form.

PROBLEMS:
I want the macro to cast Rejuv on myself when I have no target in ANY form. Meaning if I’m in cat form and have no target, it should default to me, the player. If I’m in no form and I cast Rejuv on no target or mouseover, it should default to me, the player.

It doesn’t do the above. I want it to do the above.

edit:
Also I would prefer absolutely no modifier involved in this.

1 Like

nvm I figured it out

Things are so finicky… Thanks anyways.

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,noform]Rejuvenation;[form:2, harm]Rake;[@target,help][@player]Rejuvenation

1 Like
#showtooltip
/cast [form:2,harm] Rake; [form:2,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Rejuvenation

Cat + Enemy: Rake
Cat: Rejuve Player
Mouseover: Rejuve
Default: Rejuve (this includes casting it on yourself if you have auto self-cast enabled in your interface options)

You can also set it up to not accidentally shift you out of cat form using the following

#showtooltip
/console autoUnshift 0
/cast [form:2,harm] Rake; [form:2,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Rejuvenation
/console autoUnshift 1
2 Likes