Macro for community/recruitment help

Hi im trying to make a macro to link my guild community/ recruit message.
At the moment im having to /2 for trade , then “guild>invite member>link post to chat” to get my guilds link to show in chat (the yellow writing link to press eg [Guild:Subterranean]…and then copy and paste my text i want to add into the chat and press enter…is there a way to macro this so it is just a 1 button macro so it looks like this in chat so i have both the clickable link and also the other info.
Trade: [Guild: Subterranean] Subterranean, (Cael/Nag) Looking for more members to join our raid team, as well as Mythic + , Pvp and Fun, Casual and Returning players also very welcome, Raid times 8:30 server Wed/Thurs, PST for more info.
Thnaks

Hi , i tried that it worked but as the macro text to just get the gold clickable guild thing is so long i hardly have room for my guild message.
Is there another option ? or am i doing something wrong?

Use the method to insert the raw link into your macro as is shown in this video https://streamable.com/50m5q

2 Likes

When you open trade and then try to link the guild name, it doesn’t work at all. Neither does cut and paste, not even in the chats, much less with macros, None of it works. Total fail on the guild interface, needs to be re-done professionally, and made so it has basic functionality, we pay too much in subs for this amateur hour sloppy, incompetent garbage, lets get something that works instead maybe? Thanks.

1 Like