Mac completely crashing/restarting

I’ve been playing 8.3 with absolutely no issues until I decided to PVP again, that’s when my Mac started crashing/restarting itself for no reason.

I did Temple of Kotmogu, crashed upon entry, was able to get back in quick enough and win the match but then crash upon exit.

Eye of the Storm doesn’t crash for some reason

BUT Warsong Glutch does, to the point where I literally can’t log into my Paladin because my Mac just keeps crashing.

For reference, I’m playing on a 2015 Macbook Pro, and I wasn’t having any issues until 8.3 hit and I can run Classic with no issues.

4 Likes

Same need Help

1 Like

Same :frowning: can’t even stay logged in for more than a few seconds, even with no addons, without a full crash and restart

1 Like

I used to play on my MacBook as it was my college computer, but still know some people that do. It’s a known issue right now with 8.3 that they mentioned to me they were working on. You can put in a ticket with your system profile (which they will show you how to download) so they can get more info. But yeah I’ve heard people crashing everywhere even just normal leveling zones, dungeons, pvp, etc.

Unfortunately blizzard has officially addressed the issue! Why do I say unfortunately? Their official response is they knows it’s an issue with currently no fix and they link to the 1.2k response post they haven’t replied to in 6 days with people complaining about it and they are unsubscribing

So, essentially, their response technically is to unsub then…

I think I found a solution. You can read my post here: Potential solution for WoW crashing macs