M+ Timed, didn’t receive credit

Heya, just timed a 20+ jade the last one I needed, but in WoW nothing changed and still says my Tyrannical key is a 19+ untimed. But if you look at my Raider IO it proves I timed it.

But Ingame it shows I havnt and IO hasn’t adjusted.

If you look at my WoW armoury it still also shows 2793 IO

This one?

No that’s fortified, I just completed a jade Tyrannical, but Ingame it still says I’m 2793 IO and has it still untimed as a 19.

But Raider IO updated the change, just not WoW.

Do you see what I mean?

Same issue here.

Completed Mythic+ dungeon within time limit but did not receive credit. My In-Game Mythic+ Rating did increase to 1,985, but after logging out and returning to the game a time later, my score has dropped to 1,934. It is not counting towards the Vault count either, as my “Complete 1 Mythic+ Dungeon” is showing an incorrect lower ranked dungeon.

Dungeon: +16 Temple of the Jade Serpent
Completed with about 03:39 to spare, around 4:08 pm Pacific time on February 1st 2023. We weren’t able to loot the chest at the end, but when we hearthed out we got loot in the mail. Two other guildies in that run are also saying they received no credit.

The completed dungeon is showing on this character’s Raider.IO with the differing Mythic+ Rating.
https://raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/season-df-1/16399034-16-temple-of-the-jade-serpent

1 Like