M+ player pool shrinked so much after the Necrotic week

It’s sad. While M+ player pool shrinks every time when there is a Necrotic week, this time it seems it’s by a lot. :worried:

1 Like

It’s because Bolstering, Spiteful, and Necrotic are M+ killers. Nobody wants to push keys on those weeks.

Also, with S4 coming in a month pushing keys is kind of pointless if you aren’t getting the title.

2 Likes

I dont know, necrotic is basically a nonaffix now. Even blood dk can deal with necrotic easily.
People just hate it for whatever reason.

Because as a tank I want to tank and not have to run away for half the dungeon. I’d rather simply not play… as do most tanks that week. It’s why the participation rate drops by 50% or more.

8 Likes

Idk with necrotic being as nrfed as it is, barely have too kite for it.

1 Like

it’s this for me. i’m still running keys but it’s mostly on my newest alt at this point. i’ll probably hit 3k on the shaman before the end of the season but i’m nowhere near the title so it seems silly to try to start pushing now.

1 Like

Depends on the range, yea? So you can still get the portals for the next month. My goal of 1% is still in reach on my push tank. Last minute KSM is super achievable by most anyone who wants it.

1 Like

I’ve been struggling to even do 4 15s for the vault for weeks now. Here’s hoping DF seasons are shorter than 6 months

2 Likes

It’s because affix balancing is not there and we just came off 2 back to back weeks of push weeks. Now that everyone pushed their score, why try to push when it’s much more difficult this week?

1 Like

You’re also bear, but also, pulls in 18’s are quite different from pulls in 22’s. You simply won’t time high keys if you pull same way as you do in 18’s, heck, even 20’s.

While you can run SD18 with 3 wipes and still ++ because you had 2 people do 14k overall, this just won’t fly in higher keys as mistatkes are a lot more punishing. So then you are between safe pulling (which wastes time) or proper pulling which is very risky, and having no heals on top of it just makes it worse and no fun.

2 Likes

Why you randomly pick a sanguine 18? I plus 2ed 20 necro and 19 halls?

+20 is much much different than 25+. Necrotic is not a difficult affix on tyrranical weeks. On fortified, it’s a different story.

Also bear druid in incarn pulls on a +20 everything is dead before necrotic even matters for you lol. It’s not comparable. Try tanking fortified necrotic on a key where the pack isn’t dead while you’re still in incarn.

1 Like

This is how it works around here. Your opinion is invalid unless you’re timing 1 key level above what they are timing.

2 Likes

Bear, monk, paladin, probably warrior. Necrotic barely exists with tyrannical because the trash disappears right after your first clear, if you have to clear at all.

Timed a 24 on necrotic week, maybe 25 is the point at which it becomes a pain, but it was a breeze. I’ll steel man his position and say if you’re complaining about necrotic at 20 or 22, git gud. (I’m not talking about you Drew)

This…I did 1 key on both my healers last week and this week, and it was only a 15, im not bothering doing a 20-22 key either weeks, no thanks lol. I just been playing around on my alt hunter trying to never get a 4 piece lmao.

1 Like

Path of least resistance, People will always do the easiest content to get the most rewards possible…and I mean rewards loosely, it could be cosmetics, rating, gear etc.

I dunno for me it was more about when Blizzard refused to nerf Destro and Surv, I’m just giving up on even attempting to play the game until those two get nerfed. Those two specs get 2/3 of the DPS spots and the rest of us have to fight for the remaining 1/3 of the spots, so it usually takes hours to find a group and I’ve given up trying

2 Likes

Because bdk has so much evasion that they dont even get stacks

yea its crazy, they nerfed everything else all season, but left destro and surv so broken. i wish warrior had something desirable like lust/combat res or something else that was actually good so they would get taken more often when they are the top tier dps.

it sucks when lock/hunter is so high on dps and also has the two most desirable utility spells for mythics

1 Like