M+ Loot tables

I completed a +10 Atal’Dazar on my Resto druid and was surprised to see the loot Ilvl @ 445, which is the equivalent of the recent emissaries and Normal Nya’lotha. A +8 i completed also dropped Ilvl 445 gear. Is this an intentional thing because right now i feel pretty de-motivated to complete keys above 10 considering the difficulty associated for the loot.

FYI - this is intended just for this week so you cant farm crazy gear for raid. Will be bumped up next week. Just farm +6’s for 445 loot and the biggest key you can for a big key from cache next week :smiley:

Okay thank you for the clarification

That’s really dumb reason to be honest. Everyone else has to have progression time gated by item level locks just so a small marginal percent of the population can be challenged by content that a lot of people will never do till next xpac for xmog. Why not just make the mythic raid harder as opposed to time gating everyone else.

To be completely honest I’ve had 0 interest in raiding this expansion. I did every raid in Legion on mains and alts. This expac the effort / reward ratio (char power/enjoyment) isn’t worth it.

Also it feels like they’re just drip feeding the content as slow as possible to keep subs which is lame.

tldr: Time-gating to create a false/artificial atmosphere of competitiveness for content that most people will watch rather than play themselves because of its tediousness really GRINDS MY GEARS.

1 Like

Yes essentially the M+ loot is gimped for a week to satisfy raiders. Remember raiding is the holy grail cow that cannot be touched.