M+ Cloak RNG

Will M+ RNG still drop cloaks even though we have a legendary cloak?

From the end of dungeon chests, yes, from loot boxes no. I’m surprised they didn’t fix it all the way through. It almost feels like when I do TW and get nothing but neck pieces.

Yes. I did a +4 Waycrest last night and got a corrupted leech cloak out of it. Still a little bit peeved by that one, not gonna lie :stuck_out_tongue:

But think of that transmog, priorities man

Nah I can’t say that with a straight face, cosmetics and vanity items are dumb

I’m pretty sure that starting next week, cloaks will not drop from m+ at all. Only m0 and lower.

Edit: nvm I was incorrect.

Ive heard this only happens if you bring someone without a Lego cloak in the group

Yep. I got a reply from Blizzard CS today. After this week cloaks won’t drop from the weekly M+ or PvP chests, we already knew that. But cloaks dropping from end of dungeon chests is absolutely intended and won’t be fixed.

Remember how much fun we all had getting weapons from M+ in Legion? :smiley:

There were no weapons available in legion period outside of some leveling weapons or holiday items such as the brewfest mace. All other weapon type drops were relics for your artifact weapon.

This is entirely different. It is exactly the same as if neck type drops were allowed in BFA M+. You can be sure the outcry over that would be huge too.