M+ changes in DF are bad

For some people anything before Legion didnt exist, even in cata/mop we had tiers with multiple ilv, there were different zones back then, but they were still part of the same tier.

Iā€™m impressed this thread is still going.

The summary is they made changes to both raiding and mythic+ to better align the difficulty to reward ratio than what has previously existed.

2 Likes

Anyone that thinks 4/8 isnā€™t 1/2 are indeed bad people yes.

What people who buy CE? Are they bad? :x

No, they give me gold. I like them. All my gold going into SL was CE carries sold.

Are you saying you want to buy ? Current guild only sells Heroic, not Mythic, but I can maybe hook you up.

People are buying CE from a guy who mysteriously only has 1 boss kill on the toughest bosses from 2/3 of the raids this expansion, but like 14 kills of the rest?

2 Likes

Yes, I switched to a 2 day guild this expansion and we extend. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t do Mythic carries anymore, but I can hook you up with some peeps.

To be fair thats how mythic guilds work. They may just not need him for that boss.

Or we extended and never rekilled Denathrius, and only managed 0.2% on Jailer before CE went away, had been extending since Halondrus.

Maybe, but since he started the bad talk I thought itā€™d be fun to point out. Lol

1 Like

Point out what ? That guilds extend on later bosses, thus not reclearing as much as early bosses ?

Only thing youā€™re pointing out is your lack of knowledge of Mythic raiding.

Meh, he can talk about bad all he wants, we pretty much have the same IO.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 2714 this season.

On your European account?

1 Like

Not on that toon your not.

No, on this account :

How much more do you want to embarrass yourself ?

Thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™m actually your GM, should I link armory to prove it?

1 Like

If you say so Phil. Doubt you wouldnā€™t have just messaged me on Discord though.

(since you probably missed it and think I linked a random toon :

)

I was actually just hoping youā€™d start toon hopping frantically so I could laugh about it. I never bothered looking. Foiled again. :frowning:

Noticing a pattern yet ?

Remember when I told you you should just drop it ?