[M] 7/10 <RememberTiananmenSquare> Tu/Th/Su 9-12PM EST

<RememberTiananmenSquare> is a newly founded guild of prior cutting edge raiders looking to push Mythic content in Shadowlands and beyond. Our guild is currently 7/10M, and we’re searching for exceptional DPS and Healer players to add to our mythic roster as we progress through this tier. We run mythic+ every night, and are also accepting casual and social players!

Our raid times are Tu/Thu/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also have optional Heroic Sire sales and alt runs on Wednesday nights.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:

• Ability to attend at least 90% of raids, with prior notice given if unable to.
  • A positive attitude and consistent level of play.
  • Desire to constantly improve both individually and as a team player.

What We Are Looking For:
Healers: Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid
DPS: Warlock, Mage, Priest, Elemental Shaman, Rogue

Exceptional players of any class will be considered.

Contact Information

Okatdh (GM) - Discord: Oops#8884 | Bnet: Bcrushed#1993

Priyatna (Raid Lead) - Discord: Juulqt#2956 | Bnet: Godiff#1797

lock rocks

Bump! Still recruiting!

Veera smells

Bump, again!

cloth dps wya

Bump, again!

clothies we need you

Still looking!

Very good guild getter dun

1 Like

I am a top level Chungoloist, and I have concluded with absolute certainty that Big Chungus himself shall enter into existence at 2:31 PM this April 9th. I have found this out using MATH.

Let’s dissect this piece by piece.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Big Chungus has 2 words, consisting of 10 letters, we know that 2 x 10 = 20, so this is how we get 20 in β€˜20’21
The word β€œChungus” was first found online around December 2012, 12 reversed is how we get the 21 in 20’21

2:31 PM

Big Chungus is two words, this is how we get the hour

It has been roughly 3 years since Big Chungus became a meme, this is how we get the half-hour

Big Chungus is one rabbit, this is how we get the exact minute.

April 9th

How do we know that it will happen on April 9th exactly? I will tell you using simple counting. Bugs Bunny is the official name of the non-large version of Big Chungus.

B U G S B U N N Y 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bugs, the first name of non-large Chungus, is 4 letters, Bugs Bunny, the full name of non-large Chungus is 9 letters in total, this is how we get 4/9. 4/9 is the date form of April 9th

Conclusion

This is the undeniable evidence that Big Chungus will become real on April 9th, 2021 at exactly 2:31 PM

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Still looking!

Nice an friendly guild that helps people who are a little slow like me. Would recommend

Warlock mage spriest

Cookies dots combusts

Still looking!

sludgefist’s big day

7/10M now! Give us those clothies!

we have fun

sludge time