Lvl 70's Destroying bg's

The only fun I have in wow retail is lvling up different characters in bg’s. I get to 70 and the pvp gear is so weak you get crushed by almost anyone who has been playing for a while. You can never compete or catch up so I just lvl up a different toon in bg’s.
You get to lvl 61=69 bg there is lvl 70’s destroying everyone. 30 - 40 hk’s with no deaths.
Getting GY camped. Had a un killable blood DK get 40 million healing. Or lvl 70 hunters who one shot you.
Now I cant compete in bg’s. Been here off and on since open beta. I have had enough. I want a chance to win but it is rare to fight anyone your own lvl anymore. No fun at all.

6 Likes

Why do you feel this way? Getting gear and competing at max level has perhaps never been easier in history of wow than it is right now.

I cannot play that much (10 hours in a week is a GOOD week) and I have basically the same gear/PvP ilevel as the best PvPers in the game…

8 Likes

437 takes a few hours and most people are 440-444 :dracthyr_yay_animated: Just focus on weekly quests, daily wins, then doing the spark quest and you’ll be caught up in a few days.

4 Likes

You get to level 70 and you are legit fully geared in one or 2 days of playing with the free 450 crafted pieces the free 447 war mode piece and then the conq Capp is 2500

They need to disable party sync tho. It’s clearly not being used for its intended purpose

6 Likes

(dont mind me)

The player base using something in an unintended way? NEVER!

But I agree. I get what they were trying to do. Give a way for players to be able to play with friends or new players that may be leveling without having to level themselves. But of course, it’s being used to min/max or just have a way of stomping people.

Most single player games I’ve played lately take longer to level in than this mmo

1 Like

I feel your pain when leveling up. PS is not working as it should in PVP and should never be implemented in PVP. PVE is all good.

Blizzard has ignored this since the beginning of the expansion. They are fully aware of it. As I’ve said before if it was a PVE thing it would have been fixed months ago.

1 Like

i do what i do to keep the fourms filling up lol
its so fun to one shot a guy idk why everyone has a problem with it

The entirety of sub-max level pvp is a meme right now and a pretty bad one at that.

However, PvP at max level is completely the opposite experience. Gear comes fast and the difference between honor and conquest is pretty negligible for the most part. Max level pvp should be totally serviceable even for completely new players until they fix the leveling bracket non sense.

I can’t imagine they let it go on forever like this. Very few are defending sub max level pvp state and zero proponents have a good foundation under their arguments. It’s just a bunch of children who can’t get a single kill without exploits.

The most busted things in that bracket aren’t 70s.

It’s level 69s with crafted titan matrix gear or BOPs farmed in Zaralek Caverns

Sub-max level PvP really needs a template

Or an ilvl floor and ceiling so power disparity between people in the know and new players just trying to learn the game isn’t so huge

3 Likes

so things everyone has access too are unfair because……

…. you dont think its “worth it” to craft the titan matrix gear or farm elites in the cavern?

it seems to me the players complaining about unbalanced pvp in sub max levels dont want to do anything besides click join bg for 60 levels.
minimum effort = minimum results

1 Like

Yes, exactly.

Most people don’t want to farm a niche, overlooked aspect of zaralek caverns for massive, unintended bonuses.

If you want a sense of character progression - just play at 70.

(Btw you can look at this character to see I clearly put in the effort to get Matrix gear.) But I’d still rather log in and queue

1 Like

its the same gear based game at every level not just 70. clicking join bg for 60 levels is lazy.
there will always be players willing to min/max while leveling. fortunately for them there tons of lazy wow players to feed them honor/kb’s. every player has the same opportunity for gearing.

1 Like

Yeah we all know why level 70s join lower level BGs and its not to “help a friend” they want to stomp pugs.

10-19 BRACKET atm is having party syncers enter and be at about 3k hp… one shotting people are full heirlooms and level 15+(who end up with about 1.5khp) … something is bugged there.

4 Likes

In no way are you being serious. I leveled up 4 alts so far in DF, and if you level in BGs from 60-70, you are honor capped at around level 66, and can get full blues the second you ding, with like 4k honor left over.

If you level 10-70 via BG’s, you are honor capped by lvl40.

I have zero idea what you are talking about pvp gear being “weak,” in BGs.

My warrior has 3 sparks, and full honor gear in a matter of about 3 days…
My evoker has full conquest cap in a matter of 4 days…
Gearing is stupid easy.

1 Like

New players really don’t.

Optimal gearing usually involves finding some niche and unintended element of the game.

Like using WOD Chromie Time* to get ilvl 220 gear in the 59s bracket. A party syncd 70 is ilvl 170 for comparison.

The game isn’t intended for levelers to have to turn off xp, go farm WOD dungeons with that xp off, and then turn it back on just to level

2 Likes

Timewalking Gear is the same as Blue Item Levels. Possible confusion with Chromie Time? which does Warforge + item levels as a Purple.

You are correct about the Party Sync Item level though.
Without a “trust me bro”, take a look at what level we will be Item Level 170(ish) in the 50-59 bracket. 55? 56? in Blues.

Outside of 60,61-69. (different animal)
x5, x6 in Full Blues will achieve the same item levels as a Sync Character.
Also keep in mind everything works for Authentic characters, Enchants, Gems, Trinkets. Ideal Stats too. Stack that Versatility/Mastery?
From my testing this is how it works from 10-59. Feel free check it out.
The added talent points is something else all together, being able to queue 4/5 Healers into a match without any on the other side is another one.
There is not any form of Matchmaking in the sub 70 brackets.

I meant Chromie Time, yis

Only thing is: there’s no catch up for vault or Scalewarden wpvp gear.

So a fresh 70 now is behind until conquest cap is fully unlocked.

1 Like