LvL 50s in Lower brackets are OVERTUNED

Yo I like that 50s can BG with their buddies in the lower brackets but they are WAY OVERTUNED. Its just simply broken, Healers are doing 3-4 the output as other healers and can carry an entire BG by themselves. The incompetence is ridiculous…

1 Like

not even just them. the highest level of each bracket can carry the entire battleground just by being the highest level in the bracket now. like a 29 will destroy a 20… etc

1 Like

Sounds like a skill issue

The 40-49 bracket is a lot worse than the others for some reason from my experience so far

Not to mention, the skills you acquire now throughout leveling can cause a massive power gap between someone 9 levels apart

as someone who has been leveling multiple characters through pvp im going to have to disagree with you on this one.

1 Like

It is time to take a look at your options, all 15 years of them. :wink:

Working as intended, fair and balanced game

Level sync is no where nearly as strong as it was before the Pre-patch. You get a Mount speed nerf from 100% to 60%, and your item level is a few levels lower then the common player in full BoA gear. If anything the level sync system really only brings potential player experience and premades to the table not a gear/item level advantage.

YOU CORRECT been lvling in bgs, its crazy a 29 in most cases destroys a 20, let it be a lvl 29 hunter and its over. Sadly you got lvl 29s in epic sunwell gear and pvp gear, just rolling lvl 20s. One 29 healer priest can easily tank 2-3 lvl 20 players.

The real issue in leveling BG’s as far as gear goes are the ones who were able to or have found a way to get item level 50 gear in the 19’s, 29’s and 39 brackets. they are running around with 2k more health than anyone else and some classes are even one shotting with filler abilities (Like MM hunters Arcane shot or Shadow Priest Mind Blast). Not sure if all of the gearing bugs have been patched yet but there are a decent amount of players out there running around with 40-49 bracket item level gear while playing 10-39 battlegrounds (It is not Level sync)

2 Likes

Rest assured that quest greens can outclass these items, due to secondary stat placement.
My SWP Legendary bow is outclassed by a Green BOE.
With the introduction of the Relic downscaling/upscaling crafting system, these are also worth looking into.
PVP sets in PVP. :smile:

Which ever team has the highest ilvl and good weapon enchants wins the lower brackets. Ez.

weird. i only level alts and experience this every time. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What’s worse than the 50s imho is the flooding in of twinks with the XP Off debuff. They have level 50 gear that I don’t think is being scaled down because they have like 1-2k more health than the lvl 50s that join and 1 shot everyone. I wish blizzard actually stopped this from happening but it’s low level BGs and they simply dont care.

Because being a level 20 being rolled by a way more powerful level 29 has a “skill issue” that can only be solved by leveling up to 29?

pvp food, fort buff, stam flasks and crafted gear at level 45 will give you around 10k hp in bgs ffom 45-49.most boas stop leveling at 44 so its a good time to regear.

enjoy