Lvl 110 and Gearing. (ultimately for pvp)

Now I only have up to legion, and its just not clicking. I get slamed most RBGs I play and the differential in gear with most other players is quite clear, and I’m used to getting Honor or Conquest in RBGs, (obviously that is not happening anymore). I’m having trouble catching on how to gear my 110 UHDK. I main pvp, and the last time I played was WoD. I understood how to gear then. I’ve queued for raids and heroics in Dungeon Finder, but effing bullocks if I ever get in one…

Help me in the direction to gear for pvp since playing RBGs ins’t the way, please?

110 is considered a twink bracket these days, so a lot of people you come across will be in a similar situation to you. Just paying the monthly sub fee but locked to 110. These players are either carry overs from when their characters were geared to the teeth in legion, or have specifically went out of their way to obtain raid gear to smash faces in bg’s, have BiS legendaries, etc.

Your best bet to obtain this kind of gear to compete with them would be to either have a guildie or 2 run you through these end game legion raids to help you obtain the gear, or another good option is to start a raid in the group finder labeled for transmog runs. You’ll get bites with it advertised in that way. Make sure you’re running Mythic in order to get the best ilvl gear. To see what gear each boss drops, you can check their loot tables in the Adventure Guide (Shift + J)

As for gathering your BiS legendaries, you can buy them directly from the blacksmithing trainer Arcanamancer Vridiel in new Dalaran. The currency will have to be farmed from raids and/or elites around the broken shore.

To see which legendaries you should target, here’s an article that goes over the options for every class and spec. Good luck!

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t invest time in getting the Legion legendaries at this point. They’re going legacy (like old set bonuses) in BfA, so their bonuses won’t work anymore (even on appropriate level characters.)

I just double checked, and they are inactive on the PTR as well, so it looks like they’ll be useless by prepatch in a couple weeks.

1 Like

Good catch, I hadn’t heard about that.

Excellent, I will do this. Tank ums so much!