<Lunácy> 10/10H LF Raiders for MYTHIC ! Tue/Th 830-1130pm EST!

We are a two night a week Mythic raiding Guild on Thrall. We enjoy a casual atmosphere with a good progression level. 21+ age we have a pretty active if small roster. Our plan is to keep a tight knit roster of 25 with rotation and backups in case of callouts. The group enjoys Mythic Plus, Battlegrounds, and Raiding primarily. We host Alt runs on off nights all well as main runs for Mythic Plus and various levels of raiding. Below is our current progression and raid needs. If you are interested please apply with the form or add us.
The form will get you a faster response

Raid Nights: Tuesday and Thursday 830-1130PM server time. All times are in EST.
Currently we are 10/10 Heroic CN
Recruitment Needs: We are currently reforming and recruiting all classes! if you think you can commit and raid with us and help us get mythic bosses down in a small raid window then please consider us!

Please contact an officer using there Battle.net tag: Goombastomp#11208,Kuroii#1271
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Lunácy

wrong character i posted on

bump yo 10chars

I’ve played with these guys, theyre pretty darn good at the game

1 Like

bumping this still recruiting! Tanks and healers are the roles were starting to need more of as our dps slots fill !

Another bump ! Lets go ! We are looking for Tanks Healers and Mages/DK/Boomkin! Reform is sitll happening would love to have more people!

BUMP ! most of us are 10/10 but we need tanks / healers/ mage/ DKs! to get back into mythic raiding!!

Joined the guild a week ago - super cool crew, very competent, no stress, no drams, just getting things done. Didn’t think I could find a guild like this.

Bump we are trying to switch to 9-12PM EST to make it easier for people and recruitment !

Bump bump :slight_smile: We’re fun, come join us friends!

Fixing final raid times have been decided and its gonna be 830PM EST - 1130PM EST and bump

Keeping this bumped

I see your bump, and I raise you a bump!

Bumping we are starting the need to fill out the DPS slots and possibly 1 more healer spot Need DKs a Warrior, Hunters / Mages! most of the other DPS slots have been filled but will take any and all exceptional players!

sup bump were looking for a mage a dk and possibly a warrior for mythic raiding and to fill out our roster

Bump we are looking for dks, ONE tank a resto shaman, warlocks and more ranged dps

Bumping this we need 1 Healer and melee DK/Rogue DPS and ranged dps (warlocks , hunters,mages)

Bumping LF DPS healers for our CORE 20 man