Luckiest you've gotten in SL?

For me it would be me getting two BOE drops in a single raid run.

My core was angry at me lol.

I did a paragon reward from Maldraxxus today and got the mount and pet from it

That was kinda nice

Also got Marrowfang off my first run of mythic Necrotic Wake

Someone offered me a full body hug…

Wh… what does that mean? I’m scared

Been playing my pally, mostly, and doing open-world stuff in ret spec. After seeing a video on how to get the 180 ilvl 2handed sword Sorrowbane in Maldraxxus, I gave it a few tries when the necessary buffs were available. Finally, the stars aligned and I got it! And I slew countless foes… for about four days, when an epic Calling loot-box-reward gave me a 197 ilvl 2hander and some vendor greys.

I’ve never been so happy and sad at the same time.

2 Likes

About 3 - 190 gears that I sold for 300 - 150 k Gold each during launch.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/0c8812951acb83c6cc75afad202698cc/tumblr_ms8rbdjMfW1spadxwo1_500.gif

2 Likes

Mm…not much I guess. I got a 190 BoE off a dungeon. Then forgot it was there and vendored it.

1 Like

getting the mount from Gieger probably and the flash concentration memory in less than 10 runs

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve farmed out 30 or so world BoEs at the start of the expansion so I think it’s all downhill from here.

I got the Battlebound Warhound literally the first time I killed the bosses in the Maldraxxus arena.

207 pair of shoes for a world boss. Not bad for a casual.

1 Like

When mythic 0’s came out I was ilvl 181 after doing all 8… my friends where not happy lol bc I was getting all the loot. Luck ran out pretty quick when +’s came out tho lol

When Burning Crusade came out, I ran Black Temple on my Warlock and got one of Illidan’s glaives(no one else needed it), and I’ve been trying to get the second Glaive from for my Warlock’s Bank Collection and hopefully to get the cheevo for my Demon Hunter so he can transmog them.
In, what 12 years?.. I’ve never seen one drop again. For me or any of my friends.
Last Friday, I ran Black Temple on my Demon Hunter and got the offhand.
And for fun I ran it again on my lock and got the second Glaive to drop.
NOTHING for 12 F’n years and 2 in the same Hour… WTF Blizz… Happy I got them, now for a Timewalking event to show up.
o7

1 Like

The only upgrade I could get from my weekly was a haste/vers staff, and I got that haste/vers staff.

207 legs and 207 waist on my DH from back to back world bosses. 207 world boss necklace on rogue same week I got the 207 waist on dh.

Got into awesomeness group did all 18 floors i one shot in twisting corridors…and did the quest…woohoo…

1 Like

I got the zombie wolf mount on the first try and I didn’t know I got anything for fighting those elites, I was just having fun with everyone in the arena.

After reading some of the forum comments, the luckiest thing for me about SL is that I didn’t buy it.