[H] <Lucid Dreams> Mythic Guild | 9/10 H 1/10 M | Raid Times: Tue/Thurs 7pm - 10pm ST (8pm - 11pm EST) | Recruiting

Lucid Dreams
Server: Illidan (Horde)
Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm ST (8pm - 11pm EST)
Optional raid: 7pm - 10pm ST Saturday

How Our Raids Work

All raid spots are competitive, the most prepared players will be in on progression. We recruit for a 23 - 25 man roster to cover raid compositions and absences.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We welcome healthy competition and value activity/capability within your role as one of the strongest aspects in a player.

Once the boss is on farm we will rotate any players in that have not seen the content. We expect communication with the guild outside of raid hours to be consistent and prompt. All of our officers are open to questions and willing to help anyone improve. We value players who are dedicated to progression and bring a good attitude.

Apply here…

https://tinyurl.com/y5praraw

How To Contact Us

GM Discord - Moxou#8246
GM Bnet - Moxou#11482

Officer Discord - Angxlic#6201
Officer Bnet - Angxlic#11496

We started late in the current tier of Nya’lotha but have serious plans to go hard in the first tier of Shadowlands!

Message our discord/Battle.net contacts for any extra information!

Looking for a few ranged dps and any exceptional players of any role! :slight_smile:

We are still looking for 1-2 Ranged dps!

Currently we are still looking for a couple healers.

Preferably a Disc Priest and a Holy Paladin for core spots on Mythic Carapace and N’zoth progression and into Shadowlands!

We are still looking for 2 healers either 2 holy paladins or 1 holy paladin and 1 disc priest.

We are still recruiting for Shadowlands. Please contact us if you have prior Mythic raiding experience of any type! :slight_smile:

i see that this was created 22 days ago. are u guys still 10/12? im a 11/12 Hpal looking for a mythic guild to finish CE and also push CE in SL and further.

also i tried discord link and says may have expired. i have many other classes as well that are geared and have Mythic kills. but am planning on maining healer in SL and having alts that are geared as well

Yes we are still recruiting an hpal actually. Angxlic will reach out to you shortly!

Time to Bump

Sorry about that we updated the discord link it should work now!

Currently looking for an Hpal, ret paladin, and any exceptional ranged dps.

Contact me!
Discord: Angxlic#6201

Currently looking for a Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, or Mage

And any exceptional healers

Contact me!

Currently looking for a Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, or Mage

Contact me!

Currently looking for ranged dps of all kinds, and a fury/arms warrior.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord @ Moxou#8246

Currently looking for Unholy/Frost DK , and any exceptional RANGED / HEALERS

Contact me!

bump bump :slight_smile:

Currently looking for Unholy/Frost DK , and any exceptional RANGED / HEALERS

Currently looking for any exceptional RANGED / HEALERS

8/12M NYA. Playing boomy In sl currently 178 ilvl with alt mage looking to mythic raid!