Lua Error Blizzard_InspectUI

Message: …erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup("unit" [,checkDisplayRace])

Time: Wed Mar 13 21:36:58 2019

Count: 1

Stack: …erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup("unit" [,checkDisplayRace])

…erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:60: in function <…erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:58>

Locals: self = InspectPVPFrame {

Arena2v2 = <unnamed> {

}

RatedBG = <unnamed> {

}

TalentSlot3 = <unnamed> {

}

0 = <userdata>

TalentSlot2 = <unnamed> {

}

BG = <unnamed> {

}

HonorLevel = <unnamed> {

}

Arena3v3 = <unnamed> {

}

Slots = <table> {

}

TrinketSlot = <unnamed> {

}

TalentSlot1 = <unnamed> {

}

HKs = <unnamed> {

}

inspect = true

SmallWreath = <unnamed> {

}

PortraitBackground = <unnamed> {

}

}

event = "INSPECT_HONOR_UPDATE"

Also this one:

Message: …erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup(“unit” [,checkDisplayRace])
Time: Wed Mar 13 22:03:34 2019
Count: 141
Stack: …erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup(“unit” [,checkDisplayRace])

Locals:

1 Like

Any fixes for this error yet? I tried disabling the “inspect” custom skin on the ELV-UI menu thinking it might help and it did nothing. One of my friends had to redo his whole UI and I do not want to do that if I don’t have to. Any suggestions? Please help!

Had a guildy tell me to delete any addon that has to do with azerite pieces and it will go away. So I started turning off my addons one by one, and for me so far, it was Exorsus Raid Tools.

2 Likes

It was Exorsus for me as well! Thank you so much for the info! I’ve been trying to figure this out for about an hour and a half now. I was told to turn off any azerite add ons by a guildie as well. Hopefully all this patch day nonsense will be sorted out sooner.

1 Like

I had such high hopes. Unfortunately, I had Exorsus already disabled. I’m still hunting for the cause of this annoying error.

Do you use ElvUI Enhanced Again? That has been another one that is causing it, here’s a forum for that addon. They know about it. Apparently we can’t link?

github .com/nickbock/ElvUI_Enhanced_Again/issues/94

1 Like

I do indeed! I will check that first thing tomorrow. Thank you!!

Disabling Enhanced Again fixed it for me.

Same. Using the temporary fix for Enhanced Again seems to have fixed it for me as well (thank you Eldavix). I’ll be looking for the update the author hopefully pushes this weekend. You can find that temp fix at the Enhanced Again thread: https: //github. com/nickbock/ElvUI_Enhanced_Again/issues/94

I’m having this issue as well. Kibs Item Level is the culprit for me. Ive been trying to troubleshoot this on my own, starting with the actual LUA error message. Trying to find the file path Addons\Blizzard_InspectUI yields nothing. Anyone know what happened to it?

1 Like

Same here. Kibs is the problem.

1 Like