LPT: Necro demo destroys torghast

There is a bunch of common and green anima powers boosting demon bolt damage.

You can easily build yourself out most runs to hit 200k+ demon bolts reliably with the necro leggo. With a bit of luck, I was trashing everything with 500k bolts at some point.

Ez pz, cheers

1 Like

This is not the way, although Necro Demo can do very well in Torghast.

The way is the Pact of Thickness and let your Felguard carry you to victory. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The reL demo powers are the pet boosters and the hand of gul’dan spam power.

Can literally just use the flesh craft anima power and delete rooms of enemies.

It’s hilarious.

Truth. That power is hilarious

1 Like

Hand of Guldan one is awesome specially when paired with the multiple tyrants one. Having 50+ imps and 4-5 tyrants is awesome.

1 Like

NIce I ran it the other day and my fel guard had 500% damage/health increase was legit taking out the bosses before I coukd even summon all my demons

In a TC rank 8 my Felguard had something like 3 millions health. The last boss was not even able to get him to 97% health. He would literally almost one shot anything that was not elite. I also had 50+ imps following me as well as 4-6 dogs and 4 tyrants. I was not implosing my imps cause it would make the game lags like crazy. I think i did almost 800k on the last boss. Was funny until i try demono in raid and then started crying.

2 Likes

Porque no los dos?

You guys act like you cant have both at the same time🙃

That’s fair, but the bolt buffs only take you so far, and the pact takes you to victory even on layer 12.

400k + bolts pretty much clears layer 12 ez pz.

1 Like

As 223 Ilvl with my demon lock in the necro coven (Kadriana), in raid the other day with the necro lego among talents to boost ur shadowbolt/demonbolt damage, I pulled a steady 5.1k dps on The Nine. Includes demon bolts critting over 20k and one at 28k at one point. Burst windows at 45 seconds is super awesome, and not having to worry about tyrant lining up with soul rot because of enough shard spending. Not certain I was fully buffed as well as 10 to 15 ilvls below most top players in demon, and certainly did not get PI like the other spec demands. It’s very fun style to play and every easy to do compared to the other most commonly played night fae spec. For those struggling to pull good numbers, might give this route a go, its a blast, no pun intended. While not first, cetainly good enough for top 200 out of a few thousand demon locks in lfr also while critting quest mobs for 20k is hilarious…

Will confirm, tested it out today.

Solo Flawless Soulforges level 12 with the leggo, no epic powers in tyrant build w/from the shadows obviously, just picked the buffing powers for DB and Pact of thickness when I saw it, also had a couple of the extra tyrant ones.

DEMOlished the last boss and boss of the vaults

One of my favourite runs was when I tried a Destro run much earlier on in the expansion and I got infinite Chaos Bolts, plus a good 10 copies of the Phylactery power, which I gleefully got the full 100 pots broken with, as well as several Demonbolt, Crit chance and Crit damage boosting powers.

Got to the boss, Immolate and Conflag to set up the damage boosts, popped CDs, Decimating Bolt, Incinerate. Boss was deleted with a 51 million damage crit incinerate. The boss didn’t even have half that much hp, and it was a 2 man layer 8.

Oh, the dopamine hit…

I had my fun trying a new record with the Decibolt leggo that gives an additional 50% crit dam. I’ve hit the boss for 128M lol.

This, amplifying pets is infinitely the best way to go.

1 Like

Pact of Thickness and that one epic power that does 100% dmg & health per floor is amazing, especially with Consumption talent.

I think Pact is bugged or just worded improperly, my lesser demons seem to gain the damage bonus but not the health bonus (I don’t think they’re supposed to gain either).

Thickness used to be two separate powers, and I’m pretty sure Hellfire Pact buffed your lesser and primary demons’ damage by 50%. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rolled them together without changing the way that one used to work. That’s my guess, anyway.

1 Like

Serious Demos play Night Fae. Serious Destros play Necrolord.

Ok, and everybody goes demo for torghast, so you were saying?