Loyal Beyond Blood, Loyalty Beyond Blood (Stormrage) LF Players

Loyal Beyond Blood and Loyalty Beyond Blood (18+) are a multi-server guild (both alliance and horde) that were started back on January 2022. In a short span of time, we have grown to a total of 5 servers.
We are recruiting here for our “Stormrage” server, which currently has 2 guilds. Yes, we are large in size, but unlike most very large guilds, we find out your personal interests in the game from the start and get you involved, so that you make friends and feel like you have found a home. This guild does everything, and has many different types of players. The guild raids, does Mythic + (low to high keys- They also teach Mythic + if you need to learn how to do keystones), PVP (BGs, Arenas), Old Content runs for mounts/transmogs, and fun guild special Events.
Currently for raiding we have a “Casual” team that runs on Th/F 7-10pm est. This team has currently gotten AOTC 2x for some of our raiders. A second team will be starting soon and they are planning for Sat./Sun. evening (times are not set as yet), and they are planning to be a more “Semi” team.
Our members are very friendly and want to meet you, so if you would like more info/invite contact “Laruin” on Loyal or my alt “Azna” on Loyalty. You may also apply to either guild through guild finder.

Update: Our Sat/Sun “Semi” raid team is running 9-12am est. Both our casual and semi teams can use more dps and both teams are currently running fated heroic raids, so if you care to run w/ either team, please have at minimum 265 ilvl to receive 291 gear.

Update: Our “Enigma” (casual progressive) raid team Th/F 7-10pm is regrouping. Can use tanks, healers, & more dps (both melee and ranged (including ranged hunters).

Update: We are consolidating our Enigma team into our Starfleet team and forming 1 group for now. “Starfleet” will also be moving their raid days to weekdays and start and end times earlier. Will update w/ days and times when definitively known here.

Update: The new “Starfleet” raid days and times will be Wed/Thurs. 7-10pm est. The raid leader is LF a reliable Warlock for the team.

Update: Our Raid Lead had some RL stuff to attend to, so we have to regroup our team and look for a new Raid Lead for fated heroic runs. Since he was main tank, will need a new tank, some healers, and a few dps to reform the weekday group. We currently have openings for Raid Leads and PVP Leads in our officer roles. If that is something any of you have had an interest in.

We are currently getting ready for Dragonflight coming November 28th. We are accepting all adults who would be interested in joining our guild. We still have officer openings for both Raid and PVP Leaders. Can either IM me in game for more info/join, or can join by applying to “Loyal Beyond Blood” on guild finder.

We are rebuilding both of our Stormrage guilds “Loyal and Loyalty Beyond Blood” for Dragonflight. Any adult who has been searching for a guild w/ a friendly social aspect while doing only the things in the game that they personally want to do w/o being forced is welcome to join. Have you ever led a Raid or PVP team and would like to do that again for DF? We have officer openings for both. You can either IM me in game for more info/invite, or can join any of our guilds by applying directly on guild finder. Come join a guild that you can actually call home!

Bump up this post

Update: We have a raid leader now for DF. An old member returned to raid lead for us. When days and times are determined will update here.

I sent a guild request hopefully hear back from someone soon

Bump up post!

We have our raid schedule now set for DF and our Raid Leader will be running 2 groups.
Weekdays- Tues/Wed. 7-10pm EST
Weekend- Fri./Sat. 7-10pm EST
Our raid leader will be tanking both groups, so if you are a tank and want to raid, also have a dps spec. You could be used as a possible fill in or for M+.

Can use some mages in the guild. We seem to be lacking in them.

We are needing more ranged for our T/W raid @ 7-10pm EST. We have only 3 ranged signed up right now. Have no Warlock or Shaman as yet. Have only 1 mage and 2 hunters. We are looking melee heavy and Raid leader desiring more ranged dps. Also he is desiring some non-priest healers. Must be minimum of 360+ ilvl to join raid group.

We are consolidating our guild Loyalty into our main guild “Loyal Beyond Blood” on Stormrage. We are also only keeping our guild on Sargeras. If you are interested in joining “Loyal Beyond Blood”, either contact me in-game or can apply through guild-finder.

Update, T/W raid is now N 8/8. Team now only accepts 370+. Can use another Lock to fill in case Lock we have is absent. Weekend raid for F/ Sat. has not started as yet, because of holidays.

Any interest in a Blood DK for your casual team?

For the weekday team, raid leader pretty much has his tanks set (unless someone was absent & he needed a fill-in). For the weekend, since that hasn’t run as yet, I have no word as to what he will need there. As for having a 2nd weekday team, there is a possible need for it, since we are seeing an overflow of members who need weekdays, but we would also need someone who is knowledgeable and very patient to lead a new team who is in the guild, and would want to do that.

I’m NO longer w/ LBB, so if your interested in them at all speak w/ Kassehl.