Lowly Warlock Looking for Raiding/M+ Guild

Hey all~

Shadowlands has been… boring as hell. As a solo player, it’s been quite a ride. I played Demon Hunter during most of shadowlands, but looking to shift over to Warlock for the remainder of the time. I’ve got 10/10 Heroic pretty early on Pugging through the expansion, but I’m tired of the solo play. I want a guild that will play end game pretty seriously and possibly push into mythic.

I’m REALLY into M+ so I’m constantly looking to push (I want KSM this season EARLY ON and every season there after). But being a solo player does not make it feel good. Looking for a crew to be active with (in discord and in game) and have a great time playing the game.

Would love to chat if our ideals align and you have a cool/active crew! Lets chat:

Discord: duarffff_#7764

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well (AOTC plus some mythics, hopefully). We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun. However, we do also take M+ seriously and have some people who like to push them, and we’re exploring RBGs and other PvP.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

hey Stun - I shot you a disc invite. Tazer#1603

Hey there Stun!! Being solo is never fun. My team Spite and our guild Envelop has people online almost all the time. Our team consistently runs keys of all levels and we have people interested in PVP. We want to raid heroic first and work our way to mythic as we’re a new group just starting up.

The officers have 5/10M and 6/10M experience and only didn’t progress further due to complications with several guilds they were in. All of us love keys and hope to push it insanely.

Raid days are Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm-11pm CST.
Hope to hear from you!
Discord: aiyizzle#2735

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto Druid, disc priest
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomy
  • Melee DPS - Havoc DH, WW monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey bud full time raid spot available Tuesday Wednesday night 8 to 12 pm est guild spam below

Hi Stun,

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Guaranteed to not have to play solo again!

If this piqued your interest, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

Hiya, Stun! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would love to hear about any past raising xp, reach out please.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hey there!

My guild, the sin eaters, is currently recruiting ranged dps for Sanctum of Domination and I think you’d be a great fit. We are a small, tight knit AOTC guild looking to grow our ranks and push into higher content. We also have a small group of M+ players and we are always looking for more people to add to our team to push high keys with. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm eastern. I sent you a friend request on discord, if you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on there (Lawso#2148) or BNet Lawso42#1740.