Lowbie Corps Camping on PVP realms

Snowflake.

3 Likes

You reported a player for killing you too much, in a game that is about killing the enemy.
Do you realize that?

3 Likes

Create Another Character and Level Them.
Spirit Rez and Hearth
Petition General Chat / Guild Chat / Local Defense for Assistance
Corpse hop back to town

You have several options.

I don’t dispute that it’s definitely griefing and from a community perspective it should be frowned upon when players do this - because it is poor / unsportsman like conduct. But I don’t view it as actionable by Blizzard nor should it be given that there ARE solutions to get out of the situation.

1 Like

Don’t forget traveled. I’ve traveled across the game world with Rez Sickness while on my way to a dungeon run that started just as my sickness wore off.

2 Likes

I’ve run into several players on Westfall who decided to reroll there off a PvP server. The lowbie areas are full of them. Take my advice and roll on a PvE server. You’ll never look back.

I shall report those who gather herbs in the same area with me because they’re disrupting my alchemy leveling.

2 Likes

See…you get it!

The worst is when you forget about ress sickness and you attack a mob lol

Not griefing. But thanks for feedback. There’s also pve servers and retail with ability to turn warmode off.

For those that say ask for help from general chat, it does not work all the time. I’ve seen only a small handle full of players respond to raids on towns while leveling. I get different layers are a factor, but most of them WILL NOT help out.

I did, you don’t have a point.

Blizzard have always made it clear that ‘rule’ you quoted is very much relaxed on a PVP world when there’s a clear and obvious PVP solution.

Don’t like it? Why did you roll on a PVP server.

/thread

You know I see stuff like this pop up all the time, but it always baffles me how its possible. In the 15 years I’ve played this game, this has never happened to me.

Sure, I’ve been ganked, I’ve even been corpse camped for another res or two. But for an hour? How on earth did you not get away? There’s no way you couldn’t have res flopped to town from any where on any map within the span of an hour if you really wanted to–and this guy was only 6 levels higher than you? It’s not like he can run you down from anywhere with an Epic mount.

Sounds to me like this has just been a good learning experience for how to res and disengage properly after a gank.

3 Likes

Go to a lower area and camp some other lowbies for a hour for revenge. When leveling my mage this happens to me. When I die I logon my main and camp them for the rest of the night.

PvP happened on a PvP Server! What a shock!

Oh by the way, level up and do the same.
Cheers.

1 Like

But calling for back-up and learning how to use trees/hills/bushes to rez and run is also the fun part of the pvp. For instance entrance in contested zones, part of the fun is also camping, zoning in and out to give the other faction a hard time running into the instance.

1 Like

Haha noob 10 characters

1 Like

This man is reaching out for help. Only a fellow warrior can relate to his plight. I hear you bro. Its a harsh world out there. Its kill or be killed. You dont have to like it. Just know that if you reach 60 you will live long enough to see yourself become that which you despise. Now suck it up and keep grinding.

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vala_

Getting camped is playing the game. It’s not a fun part but you are still in fact playing

Ok, so real question here though, did you ever announce in chat about him ganking you? or heck, even ask in your own guild for help?

I know that blizz stating it is not what you want to hear, but you never said if you actually did it. If not, and you just repeatedly rezzed and died, without doing any of the normal suggestions… you kind of are part of your own problem as well as showing the signs of repeatedly doing the same thing expecting a different result for that hour until you reported them.

Also as for how you read the end user agreement, the reason its not against it, is you had the chat option, and the spirit rez option, you also could just “death run” where you rez as far from your corpse as you can and just run trying to make it to a safe place, where once you do, the other player has a harder time trying to kill you.

did you try any of these, because based on how I read what you wrote, you just rezzed on your corpse, making it easy for the rogue to kill you again, expecting them to just be like “oh, he rezzed, better leave him alone I had my fun”

Maybe communicate in chat for help or click on the big spirit that is at the GY and take a spirit rezz? That is exactly why it is there btw