Lowbie Corps Camping on PVP realms

Actually this reminds me of an old IRL friend who once told me that when he was leveling his Warlock in Un’goro Crater a 60 camped him mercilessly as he tried to get away. This was back when the rez timer didn’t cap at 2 minutes so he would have to run back to his corpse, go watch TV for a bit, accept, and then get killed again. He refused to ever quest in Un’goro ever again.

Yeah and that guy could have camped you for 12 hours and it wouldn’t have mattered. You WERE playing the game, getting killed by enemy faction is PART OF THE GAME.

5 Likes

Only if the GMs name was Barrack.

Play an alt

Sres and hearth

Ghost run to another Spirit and res there.

Or keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results then play the victim

4 Likes

You rolled on PVP. That’s what you get. Blizzard gave you PVE realms. You could have rolled on there. That’s what I did. I’m on Windseeker. No one’s camping me.

4 Likes

They broke that, you can’t spirit run now, otherwise yeah you’re right.

1 Like

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

1 Like

True story man

tldr. i said this for 2 years before classic came out, you don’t want to play pvp servers. people do this and literally get off on knowing how badly they ruin your game.

this is their life, its what they do, they only want to ruin your enjoyment of the game, period.

2 Likes

Rez sickness is 10 mins, while you were camped for an hour not doing anything.

I’m not sure why you would choose that route.

3 Likes

There is a carebear version of the game it’s called BfA… also can roll on a PvE server, everyone gets camped call for help or spirit Rez and go elsewhere. This is a you problem if you don’t have basic problem solving skills.

4 Likes

No its not…You could rez at GY and goes some were else …log on to an alt do something else

to qote a few things from that support thing from blizzard

"The following actions may be considered dishonorable but are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master staff:

Corpse camping
Killing players well below your level

In World of Warcraft Classic, you can choose to create a character on a PvP realm."

this means you made an active choice to role on a PvP realm…they have servers for you, they are Called PvE realms, were this wont happen…go play on one of them I think you will have a better time.

no it does not…you can use that 10 min rez sickness timer to… go to a vendor sell items, repair, go to AH sell items, flying to a new area to quest/grind…all of which are playing the game.

3 Likes

you won’t get sympathy from people who also corpse camp lowbies and give the allies a reason to whine about server pop disparity

nor will you get sympathy from allies who exploit pvp in cities, also corpse camp your lowbie with their level 60, and literally are the most inept pvp players because they came from retail where 10v1 is the norm.

You don’t win with these threads. Trust. Wait for phase 2 where they will lose every BG (because ally can’t actually pvp, just gank at a huge handicap) and then you’ll not be the only one being vented on by bad players.

I think if you take the pain of spirit running you another graveyard and respawned there, I think you get respawned at the original graveyard. I haven’t cared enough to try.

1 Like

Yes, it’s allowed. It’s shooting oneself in the foot in the long term, but it’s allowed.

I’m a 60 lvl shadow priest and I’ve been camping low level players in their zones for 10 hrs straight a day. they deserve it for not reaching 60 in time and form with the other players, so that’s the punishment. Lastly I hope this form of protest becomes a way to tell blizzard to unlock pvp already with honor system and bgs

OP, you did that to yourself. Like everyone else said, take the res sickness or log out. Or go play on a PvE realm. You’ve got options but you decided to let him keep killing you and then complain about it.

1 Like

Too bad it’s not against the rules, don’t like it roll pve server

6 Likes

Posts like this honestly amaze me. It’s unbelievable how entitled some people are.

5 Likes

It’s actually not.

All players can actively choose when they wish to engage in PvP combat.

The following actions may be considered dishonorable but are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master staff:

Corpse camping
Killing players well below your level