Low Stress Casual Community (Mythic/Content learning)

Hi all,

I have a WoW community that I made after reading some threads of like minded folks that are just looking for a place to land. There’s no grand goal that is setup for the community yet, but the folks that are a part of it so far do mainly Mythic+ and Dungeons.

Most folks are older or have various life duties that take away from wow time sometimes, so we are more than understanding of others. We like to chill and learn content at a manageable pace and without the drama of “gotta go fast”. No discord or anything is required. Participation is not even required. But if you’d like another community to add to your chat list and a place were some people might can get some content done together in a stress free way, maybe we can help.

I’d be happy to heal any Mythics (or any content) I can when available and help anyone learn. No voice chat or anything required and I will always work to explain any fights you don’t know (I am still learning them as well).

Feel free to join at the link below:

Or search for us in the community finder under “The Smugglers Den”

Thanks!

The community is set to auto accept, so if no one responds right away when you join, don’t be alarmed!

1 Like

I don’t think the settings allow alliance to join that community.

I will try to open it up to Alliance, the problem is that it becomes unsearchable in the finder if you make it cross faction, I found. I will test it out later. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d love to participate in this, but I play on Alliance. Not that you have to switch it up to facilitate me, but let me know if you ever get it situated in a way that allows Alliance players to join.

I’m considering starting my own version of this for Alliance players, if not. Maybe it’s something we could coordinate somehow.

Just rejoined the group a few days ago on this character, so you shouldn’t have an issue joining. You just need to make sure you have cross-faction checked to find it while searching.